2.

Jungkook POV
Ok. Maybe I am crushing on him a bit. I'm Jungshook when the teacher asked him to sit next to me. He's so beautiful I couldn't breathe.

Taehyung POVUgh why the fuck am I so unlucky that I got stuck sitting next to this nerd ?! ( author : Stop complaining Tae, he's ur future husband Tae: tf u talking bout ? shut up author nim

Taehyung POV
Ugh why the fuck am I so unlucky that I got stuck sitting next to this nerd ?! ( author : Stop complaining Tae, he's ur future husband Tae: tf u talking bout ? shut up author nim. author: woah rude) He dropped his book onto the floor . That klutz. When he bent down to pick it up , his glasses fell of. Klutz. Wait. He looks pretty cute without his glasses. I should talk to him. And yes,I'm gay but nobody knows about it.

Jungkook POV

I'm acting like such a klutz in front of Taehyung!
He picked up my glasses for me . I couldn't stop blushing. My heart was pounding out of my chest

Taehyung POV

I picked his glasses up for him and he's blushing. He's so cute when he's blushing, I just want to pinch his cheeks. I need to start a conversation with him.
Jungkook's POV
"Hey Jungkook" Taehyung said " looks like we're gonna be seat neighbors " and he smiled his cute box smile. I've never had a crush before, Taehyung's my first crush, I feel like I've got butterflies in my stomach. I headed towards my locker to put away my books when suddenly somebody shoved me against my locker.

Taehyung's POV

I became friends with these two boys called Namjoon and Yoongi , they're pretty cool dudes . Somebody told me that they're the bullies of the school but I don't really care, that just makes me want to hang out with them more , I like to hang out with people who are tough like me and aren't Mr Goodies . I'm the bully of my old school, and that's the reason why I got kicked out. I was hanging out with Namjoon and Yoongi and Yoongi asked " Have you met Jungkook? He's the biggest nerd of the school and me and Joon's favourite punching bag. Oh there he is !" He walked over to Jungkook who was standing at his locker and shoved Jungkook and started to beat him up. "HEY STOB IT" I yelled . I ran forward and Punched Yoongi on the face. He collapsed and I started beating him up while Namjoon and Jungkook just stared in shock. "
OMG-Dragon"(get it?) Jungkook gasped " you just beaten up Min Yoongi, the toughest guy in the school" Namjoon was speechless. "Listen Yoongi! And you too Namjoon! Don't you two ever hurt Jungkook again because... he's my friend!" "Ok Ok just please don't ever beat me up again Taehyung ,and Jungkook,we will leave you alone and we promise you we'll never beat you up again. Also Taehyung's friends are my friends. Wanna hang out some time ? " "s-sure" Jungkook stuttered "Anyway sorry bout that . Now we good?" Yoongi asked . I nodded and smiled at Jungkook, who smiled back.