9.

Taehyung POV
Me and Jin hurried to Irene's house. I picked the lock and went in. There I saw Irene in the living room pointing a knife at Jungkook. My Kookie.

I ran forwards and pushed Irene over and had her in a headlock as she squirmed and whimpered in pain. "That's what you get when you hurt my Kookie !Jin ! Quick !" Jin nodded and called the police.

In a few minutes the police arrived . Suddenly Irene managed unscrew herself from my headlock and pulled out a gun and pointed it at Jungkook.

"Anyone dare move and I'll shoot him

"Anyone dare move and I'll shoot him."

Nobody dared to move a muscle.

Or so Irene thought.

A cop had sneaked up from behind and snatched Irene's gun like how bighit snatches the authors wigs. The trigger was accidentally triggered during the snatch and a bullet went flying out of the gun with a loud bang. The bullet was flying towards Jungkook .

I love him so much I would do anything for him. Even if it means risking my own life.

I ran forwards and Jumped in front of Jungkook just in time. The bullet hit me instead of him. I collapsed to his feet. It's all okay now Jungkook is safe now, and that's all that matters, I thought to myself and smiled.

Jungkook POV

I can't believe it. Taehyung blocked the bullet for me. "Hold my hand Kookie. So if I die I'm dying with you next to me and that will be a better death for me." Taehyung said with a weak voice. I can't hold it anymore. Tears are rolling uncontrollably down my cheeks. "No Tae don't die ! I love you ! You're gonna make it ! Please !" Taehyung just smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks "Kiss me Kookie. Give me my final kiss." I cried even harder and kissed Taehyung on the lips . When I stopped kissing and sat up , Taehyung smiled at me staring into my eyes "You have beautiful eyes Kookie. I always wished that if I die , the last thing I will see is beautiful. Seems like the last thing I'm going to see are the most beautiful eyes on earth. I love you Kookie." I'm a crying mess "I love you too Tae." Taehyung just smiled and closed his eyes. " Taehyung ?! Taehyung ?! Taehyung ! Don't die. !" I screamed as I kept on shaking him . But his eyes are still closed and he didn't move a muscle.

I can't hold in my anger anymore. I walked towards Irene, who got her hands cuffed and held back by a cop. "YOU BITCH !!!!!" I screamed as I punched her across the face hard as I continued crying . " YOU FUCKING BITCH ! I would have killed you for killing my precious Tae ! But I would never go as low as you ! Give me back my Tae ,bitch !" "Calm down young man." Said the cop who arrested Irene "I understand what you're going through. If you wanna talk sometime, I would gladly talk to you. My name is Jung Hoseok by the way." and he gave me his card.

An ambulance came and took Tae away. The police took away Irene. I just collapsed onto the floor crying as Jin cried with me and Hoseok tried to cheer us up .

Wow, I cried so much while writing this. But don't worry , spoiler alert but I never write sad endings ! :)