6.

Taehyung POV
Me Jungkook Yoongi and Jimin decides to hang out at my apartment to celebrate Yoonmin finally happening by throwing a pizza party. Jungkook asked "What's up with Irene ? Is she psycho or something ?" Jungkook asked "That bitch is mad" I sighed "She threatened my sister to kill her just because she told me Irene cheated on me." "Crazy bitch" "IKR...GET A ROOM YOONGI" I yelled at Yoongi, who was passionately snogging with Jimin right next to me and Jungkook. All of us giggled. We heard the doorbell ring . "THE PIZZA IS HERE" Jungkook shouted. We opened the door and I'm a bit surprised when I saw the pizza delivery guy.

 We opened the door and I'm a bit surprised when I saw the pizza delivery guy

It's my cousin Jin.
"Hey Jin,you're a pizza delivery guy ?"
"I decided to work at that pizza place. I wanted to be the chef but I ended up as the delivery guy." Jin groaned. "Anyway, this is my new boyfriend, Jungkook. My new friend Yoongi and his boyfriend Jimin." Jin introduced himself to everyone and hugged each of them.After he hugged Jungkook he said "You look like a nice kid Jungkook. If Taehyung dare hurt you I'll fucking kill him for you." Jungkook laughed. I rolled my eyes. "I won't hurt him Jin, I love him." and I showered my Kookie's face with kisses. "Aww you two are such a cute happy couple." Jin gushed.

But they don't know a nightmare is going to face vkook.