7.

Jungkook POV
Taehyung had took me out on a date at Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong restaurant. It's a really fancy and famous restaurant . The food there is really delicious. The restaurant is in a mall, so we decided to go shopping. Of course I quickly rushed to the Timberlands store. Taehyung bought me a really nice pair of Timberlands although I already have like a whole collection of 100 pairs of Timberlands. I decided to keep wandering around the shop . Taehyung found it boring to stay in the shop so he went to the shop opposite of the Timberlands shop. "I'm at the store opposite of this shop just go there when you finished staring at Timberlands." I nodded and continued staring at the Timberlands boots on the shelves.
Suddenly, a really muscular man wearing a black suit and black sunglasses grabbed me by the arm. "I got him madam Irene." He said into a walkie talkie. He dragged me out of the store and out of the mall. He shoved me into the back bunk of a black car and drove off.

Taehyung POV
Jungkook has been in that Timberlands shop for so long. How could I blame him, he's obsessed with Timberlands. Jin walked into the store I'm in. "Hi Taehyung! What are you doing here ?" "I'm waiting for Jungkook. He's been in that Timberlands shop for so long." "What are you talking about Taehyung ? Jungkook had already left the shop." "What ?" "A really tough looking guy had dragged him out of the store." "WHAT ?!" "He's like 'I got him madam Irene' to his walkie talkie." "Jin, lets go save Jungkook with me. Please." I swear if that Irene bitch dare touch my Kookie.