12.

Five years since they moved in with each other

Taehyung POV
"Taehyung !!! JUST STOP BEING A COUCH POTATO AND HELP ME WITH THE DISHES !!!" Jungkook shouted. "No. You do it yourself. You are such wife material." He blushed "Shut up and help me with the dishes dipshit." "Whatever coconut headass." Jungkook threw a plastic plate at me. "OW !!!" "Come and help me or eat another plate."

I put my hands up in the air in an "I surrender" position and went to help Jungkook.

Night time

Me and Jungkook are going to Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong restaurant for a fancy dinner. I plan to propose to him tonight. Jungkook showed up in a beautiful suit, making me even more nervous. I asked the manager to put the ring in the strawberry cake Jungkook ordered when Jungkook left for a trip to the toilet.

Soon, we finished eating the main course and dessert arrived. I watched nervously when Jungkook started eating his strawberry cake.

Jungkook POV

Taehyung is acting weird. Why is he so nervous when I'm eating my cake ? OW ! I bit on something hard. I spat it out. I can't believe my eyes, it's a beautiful diamond ring !
( what the ring looks like :

 I can't believe my eyes, it's a beautiful diamond ring !( what the ring looks like :

Taehyung grabbed my hand and kneeled down on one knee. "Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me ?" I can't stop crying. "YES !"

Happy tears flowed down Taehyung's perfect cheeks as he helped me put the ring on. Then he stood up and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss as the people who crowded around watching the proposal cheered.

Wedding day

I put on my white suit and stepped out of the changing room as Taehyung, in his black suit stared at me in awe. "HA I'M BEST MAN BITCHES !" Yoongi shouted with his middle finger at Namjoon and Hoseok. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had been fighting over being best man for ages. At last Taehyung let Yoongi be best man and he's acting pretty cocky about it.

Time skip

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband ?" "I do." "And Jeon Jungkook do you take Kim Taehyung as your...um...husband ?" "I do." "You two are officially married !"

Me and Taehyung Kissed. It's pretty hard to believe at this moment, that a few years ago I'm wishing for my senpai to notice me and now here we are, married, and living happily ever after.

The End