shy

a/n: ok this is  a jalex request from @ThaneBrain so enjoy m8

Alex has really bad anxiety and bladder shyness, he's at his boyfriend Jack's house, hanging out in his basement. Alex always uses the bathroom before he goes places, but he was stressed out, preparing himself for another date with Jack, so he forgot to go. Alex didn't talk much, and Jack understood that, but Alex was comfortable when he did. He felt safe in their relationship, but he felt that Jack was way out of his league.

" My mom wants us downstairs because she's having another one of her stupid book club meetings. "

" O-O-Okay... " Alex walked into the basement and sat on a beanbag. Avoid fluids Alex. Avoid them so you won't have to go as bad later or need to go now at his house He thought. Jack sat down on the beanbag next to his, handing him a soda. He stared at it, not wanting to drink anything but not wanting to be rude. He took the can and drank it all. He was definitely starting to become aware of the ache in the bottom of his stomach. 

" Damn, you're thirsty. " Jack giggled. Alex blushed, bouncing his left leg up and down.

" Yep. " Jack turned the TV on and looked at him, smiling. Alex looked down and fiddled some more. He didn't know how much longer he was going to stay, but if he stayed at least another half an hour he'd have to piss here, he couldn't be more stressed out.

 The show ended and Jack laid down on the couch, looking up at Alex with a smile.  Alex sat down on the arm of the couch, looking down. He was worried he was going to fuck up and accidentally go upstairs, disappointing Jack's mother. He didn't want that. His need to piss was even worse than before. There wasn't a bathroom in his basement and he couldn't go upstairs. Even if he could, he wouldn't.

" Why are you so tense? Come here. " Jack opened his arms for Alex to crawl into. He hesitantly shifted over and laid with him. " What's wrong, love? "

" Just uhm.. "

" Anxious? " Jack asked.

Alex shook his head.

" Can we talk about it? "'

Alex paused for a moment to think and shook his head. He shifted again and pressed his legs together.  " I wanna go home. " He whispered to himself. Jack looked up at him, not knowing what was going on.

" Please. Are you okay? Talk to me. "

Alex let out a small whimper and sat up.

" Are you sick? Hurt? Do you need to cry? "

Alex looked at him and brought his knees up to his chest, sliding his hands in between them and holding himself tightly. Jack sat up and looked over at him. 

" I'm sorry. " Alex whimpered. He rocked himself back and fourth.

" Want me to ask my mom if you can go, y'know. "

" No. Please don't. " Alex looked up at him with pleading eyes.

" Okay, my mom should be done soon, okay? " Alex nodded and sat on Jack's lap, still having a death grip on his dick but he wanted a hug. Jack hugged him and looked down at Alex's hands. He replaced them with his and gave Alex a smile. He rested his forehead on Jack's shoulder and bit his lip, trying his best to keep it all in. Jack removed a hand to wrap around Alex,  he squealed and leaked, bringing a hand down with Jack's other one and pressing his legs together more.

" I'm sorry. " He sniffled. Jack kissed him. 

" It's okay. Do your best. " 

Alex shifted more and bounced up and down. It was really bad. Jack looked at his stomach and noticed a faint swollen bulge near his crotch.  He rubbed up and down his thigh.  He got more curious and dragged his thumb lightly over the bulge. Alex whimpered and leaked again

" Jack, Jack, please make it stop, I don't wanna go. I can't. I can't ever. " Alex cried.

" Alex.. " Jack kissed his head and rubbed his thumb lightly over Alex's bladder. " Relax. It's just us, yeah? I can get you a new  pair of pants and then we can cuddle, right? "  He nodded and shifted slightly, letting himself go a little. " You like my cuddles, don't you? " 

Alex nodded and leaked again, even more when jack kissed him. " You and I, right?  " 

Jack kinda had a boner for this, but he ignored it and continued talking softly to Alex so he'd forget what was actually happening. Eventually, he finished, not realising most of it.

10 minutes later they were cuddling  and had clean clothes.

A/N: part two?