another one(shot)

Mikey cried in the bathroom. He was having a full on anxiety attack - he was shaking and hyperventilating. Pete slowly opened the door, looking at Mikey. Pete was - something. He walked over to Mikey and kneeled in front of him. " Hey Mikes? "

Mikey continued crying. Now Pete being Pete, wrapped his arm around Mikey, bringing the other hand to Mikey's crotch, starting to palm him through his jeans. " Mikey? Babe? Just breathe. In and out. Focus on my hand. "

Mikey relaxed a bit, spreading his legs apart a little more , burrying his head into Pete's shoulder, focusing on the friction Pete's hand was giving him taking deeper breaths.

" There we go babe. " He kissed Mikey's forehead and countinued to touch him through his jeans.

He squeaked a bit and crossed his legs.

" You wanna go back to our dorm? " Pete asks. Mikey nodded hesitantly, wrapping a jacket around his waist and getting up slowly, walking to their dorm.

-

Pete sat on his bed watching Mikey squirm. " Babe, what happened? "

" J-Jocks.. " He frowned. Pete slid his hands in between Mikey's legs, rubbing the bulge. Mikey squeezed his eyes shut.

" Babe, is there something else bothering you? " Pete put his hands down Mikey's pants and squeezes his dick.

" N-No.. n-n-not really.. " He frowned.

" Mikes. What is it? "

" It's embarrassing. " He whined a bit.

" Baby I won't laugh at you. You can tell me anything. " Pete played with his hair.

" Um.. I really have too pee.. I can't get up or else I won't make it. " He blushed.

" Okay. Well let's try to take your mind off of it. " Pete continued to touch Mikey as he kept whining and squirming. Sure it looked hot but Mikey was in a lot of pain. Pete slowly brought his hands down and cupped the bulge in his stomach. " Look. My boyfriend is pregnant. "

He gently rubbed his boyfriends sore bladder.

" Y-Yeah. " Mikey turned a darker shade of red.

Pete hopped off the bed and kissed Mikey's stomach. His boyfriend squealed and squeezed his thighs together. Pete crawled behind him and continued rubbing his bladder. Mikey jumped. " I-I just l-leaked... "

Pete kissed his neck some more. " It's okay baby. Jusr relax. " He rubbed the tip of Mikey's dick through his underwear and felt him leak again. " You really can't, can you. " Mikey shook his head and frowned.

" babe, what did the jocks do? " He continued to rub his bladder and his dick.

" They- " Mikey continued letting out small spurts of pee. " were making fun of me and wanted to shove me in a locker "

" What else? " Pete kissed his forehead.

" I had to present in front of the class and tthey-they threw things at me. " He whimpered and crossed his legs. " I-I thought I was g-g-g-gonna wet myself in front of the whole c-c-c-class.. "

Pete slid his hands in between Mikey's legs and spread them apart, rubbing his thighs. Mikey let out a longer stream and squeezed his dick again. He put his legs around Pete's waist and burried his head into his boyfriends shoulder.

" That's it babe. Just relax and let go. " He rubbed his bladder some more.

" P-Pete.. it really hurts. " Mikey's eyes watered.

" Oh baby. " He laid down on the bed and opened his arms. Mikey crawled in, gripping his dick tightly.

" Baby it's just you and me. It's okay. You can pee it you need to. " Pere ran his fingers through Mikey's hair.

He looked back up at Pete, letting himself a little bit and snuggling into Pete.

" It's okay Mikes. Take your time. " Pete wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer, softly rubbing his bladder and giving him a sweet and long kiss.

Mikey wrapped his arms around Pete and kissed him back, letting it all go. Pete cupped Mikey's dick through his jeans. " So good Mikey. "

He curled up into Pete. " T-Thank you.. "

" mmm I love you baby. " Pete kissed Mikey's forehead and fell asleep in the wet puddle.