kinky oneshot based of some hot frerard fanart

a/n: the pic this is based off of us right up there children 

" Hey Gee, do you want to play a game? " Frank asks as they walk into school.

" What game? We have to get to class? " Gerard tells him.

" Okay so uhm we don't go to the bathroom at all during school today and then after school we'll drive to my house and see who held it the longest. " Frank gave him puppy eyes.

" Ugh fine, but I forgot to go to the bathroom before school! " Gerard pouted. " This is what I get for being a good boyfriend. "

" I know. " Frank pecked him on the lips. " I gotta get to my locker! I'll see you in English! "

Gerard didn't have all his classes with Frank, maybe he could sneak in one bathroom break? He couldn't do that, he thought to himself. He was a good boyfriend.

Music and Art were right next to eachother. So basically Gerard and Frank would walk to english together, than to lunch, then to health and the rest are just classes they don't have together.

He walked into chemistry class. Just his luck, they were working with liquids today.

Meanwhile, in Frank's class, he was rather excited. This ' game ' was much more of a set up, because as kinky as he was- well actually he's just really kinky and want's to see his boyfriend desperate. I mean who knows what he is doing in class. He wants him to squirm and whine and cry an- BAM! Frank looked up at his teacher who banged a ruler on his desk.

" Can you tell me how to find the area of this shape?" The teacher asked him.

" um y-yea you have to split the shape up into three rectangles and uhm you do the base times the height and add them up.. "

" okay and- " The bell rang, he quickly put his textbook and binder in his bag and ran off to music class. He was really happier than normal accept for when he remembered he lost his guitar picagain and sighed. He thought weather it was a bad idea to Gerard but on the other hand who needs to pay attention in class. He had an evil grin on his face.

" Uhm.... Why are you so happy?? " Mikey asked, because he chose music as an elective to??

" Oh.. " Frank smirked. He let out a laugh that was half moan.

" Did you do something..... to my brother? " Mikey nervously laughs .

" Maybe.... " Frank giggled. " I mean uhm lets pay attention in class! "

Being first in class sucks. Gerard and this other girl were asked to wash paintbrushes because they were first to class. He felt a small twinge in his bladder, staring at the sink water.

" Uhm are you okay? " The girl asked.

" Oh yeah, i'm just tired. "

In class the teacher had a presentation, which encluded water. Water. Water. Waterrr. WATER. WATER!!! If he saw another thing about water he waa going to flip out. The bell rang and he wanted to die. He walked out of class.

" Hey Frankie! " Gerard squealed.

" You're uhm happy. " Frank coughed.

" I'm actually really mad okay thay fucking art teacher made me rinse the brushes and it was so hard I mean the sink was running AND HE FUCKING WOULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT WATER THE WHOLE LESSON AND NOW IM STARTING TO FEEL IT AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF. "

" Oh. Anyways can you hold my binder for a sec? " Frank gave him his binder while he took a sip out of the water fountain. Gerard groaned. " Thanks Gee. " Frank kissed him on the cheeck.