Chapter 12

We have been in the air for a while going who knows where again. I still don't really care. I know what I'm looking for. More importantly, I know what I'm listening and feeling for. We eventually stop, and I hear doors open. I then hear a blast.

That's when I feel it. We're here. I don't know where here is, but it's where I'm supposed to be. I soon run out of the plane and through the newly made hole in the wall.

Anton Ivanov's POV

I heard the explosion. They are here. S.H.I.E.L.D. is here. They have come for their director... their precious pawn.

Soon, I come face to face with the man I am looking for, Special Agent Phillip J. Coulson. He is responsible for the alien presence on this planet. More importantly, he is part of S.H.I.E.L.D. They are the reason my love isn't here. They are the reason my daughter isn't with me.

I want to kill him. He has taken my child. He took my wife. He brought aliens to my home.

He doesn't fight. I speak, and he listens. He eventually replies and attempts to make a fool out of me. Then, the inhuman Quake takes down the door with her powers. She blasts me backwards. We fight for a decent time. I have just stood back to my feet when a familiar face comes through the door and stares into my eyes...