A BET

Hoseok's POV :

It was winter in Korea, extremely cold. We more often worked indoors than outdoors. "it's already six months since she came and she still stay" Jin hyung talked about Ever. "hya hyung don't you tired to make her quit? Besides she never been provoked by our manners" i commented. "It's right hyung, also i found that she take a good care of us" Jungkook agreed with me. "Guys, you don't wont the past being repeated again right?" Jin hyung still on his own mind. "Hyung, don't you see that she is different? She always stand with us. Whatever we done, she never leaves us. I think can start something new, just like happiness in the past" Namjoon alse agreed with me. "you guys give up too soon. Just see the true of her" Jin was getting irritated. Jin hyung left our room. He took Nari noona with him and went to Ever. "hya hyung what you gonna do?" Tae asked and we follwed him.

Suga's POV :

I thought Jin hyung would cross the line. We followed him. We found Ever was drinking hot chocolate, her favourite. She saw us came. "Hya Ever look! If you won't leave then we wanna make it for you" Jin hyung smirking", "whatever" she replies. "I'm not joking. You and I will stand outside as long as we can. if one of us step in this building first then fail. If you win, you can do whatever you want, otherwise if i win you have to choose who will quit the job; you or Nari Noona. Everyone don't help us until we step in by our self, arasseo?" this time Jin hyung really tried to make Ever out. None could stop him because he is stubborn. It's impossible to her because really cold outside and i knew her body was not well as her looked.

Namjoon's POV :

No way, she couldn't do that. "Hyung stop it, you both can be killed" i tried to stop him. "hyung it's not fair because we know all you are the strongest than anybody here" Tae added his point. This room already cold by their tensed. "then let's go" Ever took the bet. No way, she already out of her mind too. Jin hyung looked exited because he knew that he could win. When she was preparing herself i went to her "please don't go, it's too cold. I will do it for you" i begged to her, but as always she always wanted to to it by herself "don't you dare. I'll do it. Stay here and just in case take my bag but don't put my oxycans if i don't ask for it, okay? Just in case Oppa. Don't try to come to me no matter happens, i promise i will be fine. Now leave me or anybody else will suspicious about us". She always made me worried but i couldn't do anything to protected her. God please safe my dongsaeng and Jin hyung.

Jin's POV :

We both went outside. With this kind of weather none could stick out and of course she would run inside soon. Half an hour passed, we still kept moving our body so it was not stiff. "look, your skin getting pale you can go inside if you want" i tease her. "maybe you are the one because your vision blurred, i'm perfectly fine" she replied. She's stronger that i thought, i just needed to stay little bit longer.

She kept moving around. Suddenly she asked me something i never expected "hya devil, why you push out everyone who cares about you?", i lost my word but then i said "what do you talking about?". She started to talk "i'm talking about you. Why you act like we are your enemies? Don't you realize that everyone who works with you always care about you? Are you blind or what? Nothing harmful over here otherwise everyone care each other". This girl talked too much but she made me think about it. A piece off me agreed with her. That worst past not happening, nothing to worry about, otherwise people over here are so kind and supportive especially her even though I was not accepting her presence. For a moment i spaced out until i felt cold cught me "hya Ever just shut up and look over yourself, you start to trembling!". I sew her tremblwd and fell.

Ever's POV :

I kept my body moving but i'm already trembled. Damn this cold attacked me. Unfortunately i fall. I was't faint but i couldn't move my body, it's stiff. God please stop his stubborness. And my breath got heavier.

Jimin's POV :

They kept moving and began to talk. As i expected, she fell then not long again she would decide to step in. God thanks it's over, none had to freeze again. But none of them got inside. Ever still on the ground and Jin hyung stood in the other side watched her. her body trembled, i thought she couldn't move. "her body is stiff, she can't move. We have to help her" said Jungkook. "stop! You know what Jin hyung said" i warned him. But suddenly Namjoon hyung shouted from the door "BOTH OF YOU GET INSIDE!! NOW!! DON'T MAKE ANY PROBLEM AGAIN!!" he looked so worried.

Jin's POV :

Chincha it was getting colder n i started to trembling. "BOTH OF YOU GET INSIDE!! NOW!! DON'T MAKE ANY PROBLEM AGAIN!!" Namjoon shouted from. I had to win but ishhhhhh it's very cold. Should i stayed here or got inside. Ishhhhh chincha i could't take it any longer. I thought i won and i hope aother thought so because Ever fell, i had to safe my life. I almost entered the door but i didn;t sense her followed me. When i looked behind, she still laid on the ground. Chincha why she acted helpless? I came over her. She scared me likes ghost, her face so pale and her lips is so dark. She's not fainting but her body stiff and her breath is so heavy "hya none hold you to go inside building, why you go this far?!". She doesn't respond. I carry her in bridal style, chincha she's so stiff. When i picked her, Namjoon and Nari noona run toward us bringing blanket. Reach the door she said "you step in building first, I win". I see her smile. This is the first time i see her smile looks peacefully, and this is the second time she made me space out.