WATCH AND LEARN

Days later.

Managernim's POV :

"Look managernim, i still can't get the point why the boys so ruthless to the staffs and me. I knew it's not about protest about something because everything goes well here. People who work over here also always support them no matter what they had done to them. They also love what they do, they have passion to sing and dance. Are you sure they have title 'the worldwide famous' or 'the worldwide handsome'? i think it fits if they become 'worldwide disaster'. They did too much. Those nonsense requests, pranks, i think they don't how to a proper have fun for their age. The worst part is staffs always fulfill it, because they are afraid if boys do something more nonsense. You know what happened on the recent concert? Tokyo? They asked Nari unnie to clean their messed, i counted it 9 times and she did it alone managernim, alone!! Are they psycho?". I let her frustrated out then i replied "but at that moment you could handle them right?"

Ever's POV :

Flasback :

"ENOUGH!!!! EVERYONE OUT FROM THE STAGE!!!"

"LISTEN TO ME BRATS "

"listen to me!! You have only 1 hour left before open the gate. Clean this mess then go to dressing room. Don't expect that staffs will help you to prepare until you finish this. DO YOU HEAR IT PEOPLE? DON'T HELP THEM UNTIL THEY FINISH!!! ARASSEO??"

".......JUST BECAUSE THIS STUPIDITY!! SO GET STARTED TO FINISH THIS MESS!!"

End of flashback.

Yeah i remembered that they got little bit startled, but of course they did won't stop just because i yelled to them. "your action gave them bit of shakin'. At that time you succeed to make them thinking straight about their behavior. But now i'm afraid that they'll become cruel to you, especially Jin" manager said. "yeah i realized that managernim but you know i'm stronger than that. I have to find the reason why they act so bad. Sometimes rock can't be break by rock, i'll find the way."