IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GIVE IT BACK TO ME, LATER

Hoseok's POV :

It was been a week since we returned to Korea. We got days off so we could take care of Ever. She begun to stay at hospital for general checked up and the day after was her operation.

Ever : "Oppa you don't have to stay here. you must take your holiday as well."

Me : "this is my holiday. Spending time with you is my best holiday" i grinned.

Ever : "heoll daebak. You should go home to see your family. Chincha if i were you i'll go."

Jin : "we already talked about it"

(((flashback)))

Jin : "we let you stay until our tour end and let us take care of you after that?"

Ever : "means?"

Jin : "we will accompany you during your surgery and treatment"

Ever : "is there any other option?"

Jin : "take it or you back to Seoul now"

Ever : "heollll. Okay okay deal!!!"

(((end of flashback)))

This hyung knew so well how to make her agreed lol.

Ever : "okay okay do what you want"

By the days she always gave in argued with us lol.

Ever : "Oppa promise me not to make make any trouble to yourself. I'm not asking you to stay all day long so eat at the time, sleep nicely, and keep yourself healthy. Don't lose your charm, i won't look you mess when i wake up. Ara?"

Jungkook : "noona-ya daebak we are adult"

Ever : "it's called motherly instinct hahaha"

We were laughing together.

Ever's POV :

That evening the boys were out to buy some snacks but Jin oppa decided to stay with me."oppa i'm boring" then he responded "what do you want?", "can we go outside for awhile?", "as i guessed. Wait here i'll take wheelchair", "oppa my foot 100% function" i made fast movement to the door but he caught me. He carried me on bridal style n he said "this happened when you didn't listen to me".

He took me to the garden. We sat on a chair. I realized he stared at me but i pretended not to know that. "Ever-aa who are you? Why you just came by now? Why not earlier? Why you make me fall over and over again into you? What kind of spell you did to me? Whatever it is, i'm lucky. I was lost but you found me" he started to rave. "hyaaaa oppa you start it ag..." before i finished my word something soft HIT my lip, it was him, his lip. It wasn't right but i couldn't deny it too because the truth was he's the who gave me courage, i'm the lucky one.

For secs i blushed but then i tried to hide it "hyaaa oppa you stole it!!" i protested, he said "should i give it back to you? Right here? Right now?" he teased me by leaned he=is face toward me as before. I fended off his face right away. He said again "promise me you will wake up soon after surgery if you want me to give it back to you later, arra?" he pointed his lips, "heollll" i sighed.