THE BARGAIN

Namjoon's POV :

I laid my body on sofa. I was tired, frustrated, worried at one time. God what should i do? I saw Jin hyung walked toward me then i punched right at his pretty face. I was so frustrated "hyung, when will you stop annoying around her?" i yelled at him. Suga hyung and Jungkook stopped me "hyung calm yourself". I sat again on sofa. I thought it's time to explain to them, for her sake.

Me : "guys i'll tell you something. I just tell you once so listen."

Jimin : "we know she's Kyung Min, your dongsaeng. We understood that you have reason why she had been hiding, now tell us."

Me : "i'd told you when we played ToD. She's the one and only of mine" i could say that they were shocked. I continued to explain "she's sick, she wanted to being apart from me so she won't distract me. She won't break my image by image, she said that i'll look pathetic if i have sick dongsaeng as her. she's not living abroad. She's been here at Korea. She didn't allowed me to post or talk anything also she won't me to visit her about her so people will not recognize her. That's why even thought she's close but still feel so far. We just made up some situation that we living apart. Last few months it's getting worst. She still didn't allow me to take care of her so i decided to put her in hospital. I didn't mean to lock her up, i need her doctor to watch over her when i couldn't. Literally she's out going person so she felt like in hell over there, so i made a bargain" i told them the bargaining.

((flashback))

Her : "come on i can't rot over here, let me out oppa"

Me : "then just take the deal"

Her : "why should i? In the end people die. Will you see me die without taste the world? You know i have list to do, one of them is work in music industry. Staying here is like fucking hell !!" (silent) "sorry i didn't mean to be rude."

Me : "just take the deal. Sign the approval, doctor will find the donor, you get transplantation, then you can wake up and live longer to do what you want. While doctor looking for donor i'll happily let you out."

Her : "none can guarantee me to stay alive"

Me : "Heol cheongmal chincha"

Her : "sorry but that's the truth"

Me : "take it or leave it, only that way i'll let you out. I hate it too. I hate to see you rotting in hospital. I also want to see you healthy and happy. Just take it."

(silent again...)

Her : "okay"

Me : "what did you say?"

Her : "you heard it. Happy?" (she murmured)

Me : "more than you can imagine" (i smiled happily).

(skip the approval)

Me : "that's ma girl" (i patted her hair)

Her : "freedommmmmmmm"

Me : "literally you've been arrangedt to join Big Hit"

Her : "heol.. you wont' let me go by myself"

Me : "look at my point, i need to keep an eye on you"

Her : "people will know about us. Don't blame me if i ignore you and you have to stay away from me oppa, arasseo?"

Me : "i can act well you know as long as i see you. But tell me if something happen to you, okay?"

Her : "i won't promise" (she teased me).

((end of flashback))

When i finished my explanation Suga hyung asked "what kind of transplantation?", "it's a heart. Her heart stop to function normally".

Jin's POV :

I asked to Namjoon "how's her condition?", "what we saw today is the first attacked that made her fainted". Suga Added "which means it can going worst until she gets donor". Something hit my chest. I was thinking 'would i lose her when i began to grow some feeling toward her?'

Ever's POV "

I woke up in my room with oxygen on my nose. I vaguely heard "which means it can going worst until she gets donor". I sighed, finally they knew. I didn't blame Namjoon oppa because i knew he did it for my sake. I thought now i needed to make some terms and conditions. A moment later Jin oppa came.