WELCOME TO HELL

Jin's POV  :

"Boys, come on hurry up!" Managernim excited, i asked "Why you are so exited?", "Because i got a back up" which means was we got new manager. "Managernim how many times you wanna hire manager(s)?" asked Jungkook sarcastically. "I need one, also you guys need her too" said managernim. "No we don't, we're fine. We can handle by ourself" said Jin. "Nope, you guys only make disaster so i need one to mind your attitude" Managernim grinned. I asked "So it's she?", "yupe, be nice to her." Said managernim. We got a new toy, surely i was putting little smirk on my face.

Ever's POV :

I was waiting inside manager's room. They were late about 20 minutes. I thought i jumped into hell because i had bad feeling about this. Secs later managernim and the boys came. "I'm sorry Ever we made you waiting too long." Managernim apologized. "I'm not surprise managernim." I gave them bitter smile.

Managernim introduced me to them "take a sit boys. So here she is. She's Ever, your new manager. I hire her to help me on work. You knew what happened with the last one, he quited because couldn't stand with your attitude boys", then i introduced myself in nice way "Annyeonghaseo, Ever imida." None reacted, they busy with themself except that boy who looked like the eldest one. His eyes on me and i was sure that gaze so devilish. I thought that attitude issues was right, i had to work as their manager and baby sitting them. It was another hell. "Guys please listen to me. You really need to being nice since you are public figure so mind your attitude to everyone". Still silent.

Few secs later one of them sighed, stood and introduced themself "Hi we're Bangtan Sonyeonda. I'm Namjoon, my stage name is RM, i'm the leader. The elder over there is Jin, pale one is Jimin, the one who motionless is Yoongi also known as Suga, and then beside Yoongi hyung is Hoseok or J-Hope, this is Taehyung known as V, and our maknae here is Jungkook. Nice to meet you.". "Yeah nice to meet you too. You are so polite, i guess i know why they make you as a leader" i gave him smile and sarcasm gaze to the other.

SUGA's POV :

She gave sarcasm gaze to us, i guessed she didn't have any idea what we could done, especially Jin hyung. She spreaded her sight on us silently, she absolutely observed us. Few secs later suddenly said "Screw up with you boys. I don't care with what you had done before but i'm sure you troubled yourself. I don't care what you gonna do to me and how worst it can be, but you also don't have any idea about me n and what i can do to you, so let's see who win." After that Hoseok commented "She has a gut even though she looks younger than us". Jin hyung also commented "it's not even started, watch n see" he put a devilish smirk on his face.