part 7- Tension

Stroked her hair gently, Draco watching Luna who was seriously reading a book. They were in the Room of Requirement and have lunch there. It was much better than eating with a bunch of noisy students. He also wanted to spend time together alone with Luna. Soon, he will be busy with his N.E.W.T's. He won't have much time with her again. Besides he is also now Slytherin Quidditch captain. He huffed. He hated when she wasn't around. He hated it even more knowing that Potter might take advantage to approach her.

To hell with Harry Potter! Luna was his and nobody can change it.

He cupped her face gently and brought her lips to his. He groaned lightly as her soft lips meet his lips. He could kiss her all day without being bored. Without breaking the kiss, he laid her on the couch. He grasp her wrists and placed it above her head. Their fingers intertwined. He licked her lower lip, requesting permission to enter. He moaned as their tongues met.

"Draco," Luna moaned his name. Blood quickly flow into his groin, made his trousers feel tight. He pressed himself against her. Let her feel his erection. She must know what she had done to him. Then, suddenly Luna pulled away.

"What's the matter, love?" He asked softly. Luna's face reddened. He smirked in satisfaction.

Luna was shocked and frightened at the same time. Did he just pressed his erection into her stomach? Dear sweet Merlin, he was very big and hard. She didn't have much experience with men. So she wondered whether his size is normal or not. She grimaced lightly. It was very inappropriate! Thinking about Draco's private area.

"Luna, what's the matter?" Draco asked once again when she didn't answer him. Draco knew what she was thinking. He could be sensing that. She makes him so happy, knowing that she thought that his was big.

She will see how big I am soon, he thought.

Luna shook her head quickly. "No ... nothing," she said nervously. "Um ... Draco I think we should go."

He frowned, "Why?" He asked a little annoyed. He didn't want to go. He wanted to be with her, here. And snog her senseless. Why does she want to go? Does she want to meet with Potter or another guy besides him? Like hell he would let her meet another guy besides him.

"I thought you have Quidditch practice," she replied.

Draco scowled. He forgot that he had Quidditch practice. "Oh, yes, I forgot," he said.

"So you leave now?" Luna asked when he didn't show any signs to move away from her.

"Me? Leave?" He narrowed his grey eyes. He will not leave. He would leave, if she went with him.

Luna nodded. What's wrong with his brain now? "Yes, you."

"You're coming with me," he said as he moved away from her. He held out his hand and helped her up. "I've already told you that I don't like it if you're not around," he told her dryly.

"I don't like Quidditch," Luna told him pout. She doesn't like to watch Quidditch, it was barbaric. Every Quidditch game, there's always a lot of students were injured, and some were almost dead. She wondered why everyone, especially guys really liked Quidditch.

"You can watch me, then," said Draco teased. He stroked her cheek and bent his head to kiss her temple. "I don't mind if you want to watch me all day," he muttered. His lips brushed against her skin, making her shiver.

She pushed him lightly. "Alright, then," she said. She can watch Ginny. Ginny told her that today she had Quidditch practice as well.

He smiled in satisfaction. Slowly but surely, he will make her obey him. "Good girl," he muttered before giving a quick kiss on the lips.