part 10-Realisation

Draco growled softly and tightened his arms around the tiny body lying beside him. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled a little when he saw his mate was still asleep. He pulled her close to his chest and felt her warm body against him. He kissed her bare shoulder, top of her head, her nape, and temple without stopping. He loved her so much, that it hurts.

Suddenly his mind repeating what happened last night. He shivered. It was the best sex he's ever had in his life. She is very tight, warm, wet, slippery, and delicious. He grinned stupidly. Luna was so naive but dangerous. She made him addicted to her. He couldn't imagine a day where he couldn't to touch her. He grimaced at the thought. Just thinking about it has made his chest felt tight. He may have been obsessed to her or all male Veela felt like that towards their mates? he had no idea. He tightened his arms around her and burying his face in her soft hair, and inhaling her scent.

"I love you, Luna," he murmured into her hair. It was scary to know that he could be so love someone more than himself. He hopes one day Luna can love him or at least learn to love him from now on.

A tear escaped from his eyelids and fell on her golden hair, knowing that she was smitten to Potter and has eyes only for Potter, made him felt aches. He was worried if one day she decided to leave him and choose Potter over him. He shook his head lightly. He didn't want to imagine it and it will never happen. He has marked her; she was his completely, physically and mentally.

"I won't let you go," he murmured, kissing and sucking her bare shoulder. "Never," that's right, he won't let her go, not even if she is on her knees and begged him. She has made her choice, by letting him marked her, it means she chose him over the Scarhead Potter. She may regret her choice, but the choice has been made, and there's no turning back. Now they have been connected to each other. The bond has been made between them; there is no opportunity for her to escape, because if he dies, she will die with him.

Back buried his face in her hair; Draco closed his eyes, trying to get more sleep.

...

Luna opened her eyes slowly and winced slightly when she felt her whole body ached. It was like she just fighting a giant without her wand. She growled every time she tried to move.

"Good morning, love," she heard someone mutter. She stopped moving and looked around. This is not her dorm. She was in Draco's dorm; she slept here because...Merlin, she froze as she remembers what happened last night. She slept with Draco. She had sex with Draco here, in his dorm. She slapped her own forehead, how could she forget that.

Draco just got out of the shower and found Luna had awakened from sleep. She looked confused and in pain. He had anticipated that she would feel the pain when she wakes up, so he took a potion for her to make her feel better. "Here, love," he handed her a tiny vial. "It will make you feel better," he sat on the bed and kissed her softly.

"Thank you," she replied shyly and looked down. Realizing he wasn't wearing anything but only a towel wrapped around his waist makes her more flushed and speechless. She uncapped the vial and drank the potion.

Draco of course realized that he wasn't wearing anything but only towel. He deliberately did it to tease her. It was funny as her eyes tried not to make eye contact with him, she tried to look the other way. He smirked. Idly, he tried to enter her mind and find out what she's thinking.

"Oh Merlin, what should I do?" she sounded panic.

Suddenly he pulled her into his lap and kissed her neck. "You don't need to do anything,"

She gasped in surprise. Did she just hear Draco's voice in her head? She pulled away and looked at him, puzzled and curious.

"What?" he asked amused.