Chapter 12: Grandeeney and Metalicana

Ohaio! Sorry for the long wait but here is a update!!!^^

I hope you all will enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~

Lucy and Igneel was walking through the forest that seemed like forever, until igneel stopped and turned his head to look at her.

He was about to say something but he was interrupted by roars and he turned his head up.

Lucy looked up and flinched when she saw two big dragons flying above them. Igneel roared and they circled around them until they landed infront of him and lucy. Lucy looked amazed at the two dragons infront of her. One of the dragons had grey scales and the other one had white scales.

'' Igneel.'' The white spoke.

'' We heard that the portal once again had appeard.'' The grey spoke.

'' Metalicana and Grandeeney.'' Igneel spoke and nodded. '' Yeah It did.''

'' Who is the dragon that successfully opened the portal?'' The dragon named Metalicana asked , clearly not noticing Lucy's presence.

Igneel shook his head as an answer and looked him directly in the eyes.

'' Why not? The dragon who did it should be punished for trying to escape.'' Grandeeney said , confused and shocked.

'' I know. But it's hard hurting a dragon when the person isn't a dragon.'' Igneel said.

'' Wha! What are you even saying? That there is a human being in this world?'' Metalicana asked him.

'' Ano....'' Lucy finally said.

Grandeeney and Metalicana turned their heads and looked at her in suprise.

'' Ehm....If your looking for the person who just made that portal thing appear...ehm...well It was me.'' Lucy shyly spoke.

'' A human...It should be impossible for a human to come to this world.'' Grandeeney spoke and walked up to her. '' Human girl...Tell me thy name.''

'' Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia.''

'' Lucy....How come that you could travel through the portal that should be nearly impossible for a human to go through?'' Grandeeney asked.

'' I don't know...It just happened so fast.'' Lucy said and looked down.

'' Not only do we have a dragon on the loose but a Human girl that just suddenly appears in a world that is created for only us Dragons.'' Metalicana said and sighed in annoyance.

'' If Lucy is telling the truth then we really are in trouble.'' Grandeeney said and looked at Igneel.

'' How come? Can't you just send me back?'' Lucy asked her.

Grandeeney turned her head to look at her.

'' I'm sorry Lucy but there isn't a way out of here. We can't send you home.''

'' But..The dagons who tried to escape.''

'' The first rule for all dragons is that if you try to escape from here a punishment has to been made. But I didn't say that anyone suceeded in trying to open the portal.'' Igneel spoke.

'' That means..'' Lucy said but was interrupted by Metalicana.

'' That this is the first time in years we have seen that portal.''

'' So...I'm stuck here?'' Lucy exclaimed in shock.

'' Yeah. Sadly but that's the truth. Your stuck here until your human life ends.'' Grandeeney said.

~~~~~~