Chapter 23: Family Reunion

OHAIO MINNA!!

7 chapter left ;/ well I'm so pumped for the ending of this book, I think that you will all like it ;) Well enough chit chat about the ending, lets begin with out 23th chapter of The Last World.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! I APPRECIATE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~

'' Stop this now, Acnologia. Or I'm going to be forced to kill you!'' Igneel roared.

Acnologia roared, clearly not going to give up.

Igneel looked down, he head sent his two fellow dragons back through the portal before it closed to make sure that they didn't get caught in the bloodbath that was going to happen and because he was sure that they didn't need their help.

Igneel heard a familiar scream and looked down again.

'' Luce!''

'' Lushee!''

He saw Lucy running and falling. The blue cat that helped her and then her looking up.

Acnologia swung it's tail at him but Metalicana dug it's teeth in it's throat, making Acnologia roar in agony.

'' Metalicana, Grandeeney. You are needed elswhere.'' Igneel said, making a gesture with his head to Wendy and Gajeel that was running at Lucy.

'' But!'' Grandeeney protested.

'' No buts. Now!''

Metalicana released it's grip around Acnologia and took off at Gajeel and the others, as did Grandeeney after a look off sorrow.

'' Thys is a fight between us Acnologia!''

Acnologia roared and took off at him.

~~TLW~~

Lucy saw Metalicana bite acnologia in the throat and she sighed in relief.

'' Lucy!''

Lucy was standing on the ground with Natsu and Happy on her shoulder. Lucy turned around and saw Gajeel , Gray , Erza , Wendy and Levy coming at them, well levy on Gajeels back.

'' Guys.'' Lucy said and smiled.

Erza gave her a hug, as did Wendy.

'' Nice to see you again, Lucy.'' Gray said and smiled.

Lucy smiled at him.

'' Lu-chan!'' Levy screamed in happiness.

'' Levy! What happend to you?!''

'' Long story that we have to take another time.'' Levy said.

Lucy nodded.

'' Well what do you know, Natsu finally manages to defeat a dragon.'' Gray said and looked at the two dragon's that was laying on the ground.

'' What did you say, ice princess?!'' Natsu hissed.

'' What do you think I said, Flame brain?'' Gray hissed.

'' Are you two fighting?''

'' Nope! We are all buddies!'' Natsu and Gray said and hugged each other.

Levy , Wendy and Lucy laughed.

'' Idiots.'' Gajeel said and shook his head.

'' Shut up!'' Natsu hissed.

Wendy was going to say something but she closed her mouth and her eyes widen.

Lucy turned around as the ground started to shake, two dragon had landed behind her.

'' Grandeeney! Metalicana!'' Lucy screamed and smiled and ran at them.

Gajeel was standing still, his eyes wide and trembling.

'' How are thy doing, Lucy.'' Grandeeney asked.

'' Fine. Little beaten up but I will survive.'' Lucy replied and smiled.

Metalicana sighed in relief.

Lucy turned around and smiled.

'' Minna, This is Grandeeney and Metalicana. Gajeel and Wendy,This is your fosterparents.

Wendy ran, tears streaming down her face, and she jumped and hugged her foster dragon.

'' Grandeeney!'' She screamed while crying.

'' Wendy. I've missed thy.'' She said.

Metalicana looked at Gajeel that was walking at him like a robot. He began to sprint and after a while he ran. He ran as if it was between dying or living. He hugged his dragon.

'' Metalicana.'' He said, hiding his eyes behind his bangs.

'' Gajeel.'' Metalicana replied.

'' It's nice to see you again.'' Gajeel said and looked up, tears in his eyes.

'' It's nice to see you too, My child.''

 Erza was smiling as did Natsu , Gray and Levy.

Lucy held her arms behind her back, closed eyes and a bright smile on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

.