Chapter 22: Yukino,Sting,Rogue and Lyon

~~~~~~~~
Sting, Rogue, Lyon and Yukino was fighting one of the dragon that had arrived with Acnologia.
Sting brought his hands together.
'' Hole Ray!'' He exclaimed, white light emerged from his hands. He opened his hands and
he released numerous homing beams of light at the dragon.
The dragon roared in pain and took a few steps backwards.
'' Ice-Make.'' Lyon chanted, bringing his hands together. '' Water Serpent!''
A large ice serpant flew up in the sky and dove at the dragon, freezing the dragon's feet so that it can not move.
'' Go Yukino, Rogue!'' Lyon exclaimed.
'' Hai!'' Yukino replied pulling out a key. '' Gate of the Heavenly Scales! Libra!'' She screamed, Libra appearing infront of her. '' Libra, do it!''
Libra nodded and moved her hand down. The ground beneath the dragon gave in and The Dragon could feel how it got pushed down with a great force.
'' Shadow Dragon's Roar!'' Rogue screamed and a large beam of shadows struck the dragon in the side, making it roar even more in pain.
Libras hand started to shake, the dragon was trying to resist.
Sting jump up in the air.
'' White Dragon's Holy Breath!'' He screamed and started to gather white light. He released the big beam from his mouth, covering the whole dragon and the area near it. The ground was giving in and when the light disappeard the most of the ground was gone. Sting landed and panted heavily.
Libra disappeard and the dragon was still trying to stand up, despite how damaged it was, and exhausted.
'' This will finish you off!'' Lyon screamed and placed a hand infront of him. '' Ice-Make: Snow Dragon!'' A big dragon emerged from his hand and rushed at the dragon, the dragon flying backwards.
It was finally unconscious.
Yukino's eyes widen.
'' Look out!'' She screamed as she could see Lucy standing by the dragon that their dragon was flying off to.
Lucy looked at the dragon in fear and she could hear Natsu scream.
'' Come on!'' Sting screamed and started to run the way Natsu's scream came from.
'' Uhn!'' Yukino agreed and ran after him. Rogue and Lyon looked at each other and nodded and then followed.
~~TLW~~
'' Come one people, Move it!'' Max screamed, making gestures with his hands and arms.
People were running, pushing and screaming.
'' People, Please take it easy and calm down.'' Hibiki said.
'' This way people!'' Cana screamed and gestaured the people to run the way Max was pointing.
'' Things are gettin out of hand.'' Mavis said, standing on Makarov's left side.
'' It indeed does.'' Makarov replied, his arms crossed.
'' Master!! Look!'' Bisca screamed poiting.
Makarov and Mavis turned their heads, as did the other masters from the guilds except Sting that is sabertooths master.
'' What the.'' He said, his eyes wide.
What he saw was a dragon ramming into another dragon and they both fell to the ground and they were unconscious. Master also heard both Happy and Natsu scream which made him grit his teeth.
'' What the hell is happening?!'' Jet screamed.
'' I don't know.'' Makarov replied.
'' This is indeed making me uncomfortable.'' Ooba said, holding a walking stick.
'' We can only pray for their safety.'' Bob said.
'' Uhn.'' Mavis replied.
'' Stay safe my children.'' Makarov thought and closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~