Chapter 24: Stubborn dragons

Ohaio Minna! This chapter will be kinda short but I hope you all will enjoy it anyway!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Okej guys!'' Lucy screamed. '' I want Erza , Gajeel , Metalicana , Grandeeney , Wendy and Levy to defeat that dragon!'' Lucy pointed at one of the dragons on the ground

They nodded.

'' I want Gray to defeat that dragon!'' Lucy screamed and pointed at the other one. '' I'm sure there is people trying to defeat them that needs help!''

They all nodded.

'' Natsu, Charle , Happy and myself will get up there.'' Lucy pointed up at Acnologia and Igneel.

'' I'm all fired up.'' Natsu said, slamming his fist in his palm, and grinned.

'' Go!'' Lucy scream and Wendy got up on Grandeeney with Erza and Gray, and Gajeel, together with Levy got up on Metalicana. They took off.

'' Charle!''

'' Uhn!'' Charle exclaimed but stopped.

A vision.

The guild were in ruins and people were standing, looking up in amaze.

A golden light beam had shot through the sky and A scream in agony interrupted as the portal closed and someone fell to the ground.

'' The vision changed??'' Charlie thought in panic, but pushed that feeling away as she took off at Lucy and picked her up as they flew at Igneel.

Natsu and Happy were coming behind her and she smiled.

'' It's time for Acnologia to fall!!'' Lucy screamed.

~~TLW~~

'' Master! The dragons are coming closer!'' Bisca screamed in fear.

The two dragons that were on the ground had slowly gotten closer to them.

'' Kagura!'' Mirajane screamed.

'' I'm on it!'' Kagura replied.

Both Kagura and Mirajane took off at one of the dragons.

'' Boxlow, Juvia and Evergreen, come with me! Freed you stay here and do runes so the dragons can't get closer to the masters and the people.'' Laxus ordered.

'' Hai Laxus!'' Freed replied.

'' Minna!''

 They all turned.

Yukino and Sting , Rogue and Lyon was running at them.

'' Want some help?'' Yukino asked.

'' Please protect the Masters!'' Laxus ordered.

'' Ay..'' Sting began but a roar interrupted him. One of the dragons that had once been onconscious was now standing.

'' The Hell!?'' Sting screamed, not believing his eyes.

'' It was unconscious just a second ago!'' Yukino screamed.

'' Those bastards never give up!'' Lyon hissed.

'' New orders, Defeat that dragon!'' Laxus said and took off with the others.

 '' Hai!'' The four of them exclaimed and ran to the dragon that once had been defeated

~~TLW~~

'' One of them are up again!'' Wendy screamed at the others.

'' Will they never give up?'' Gray screamed back.

'' Focus on our mission! We have to do as Lucy said! We can't loose!'' Erza screamed at them.

'' Aye!'' they all screamed.

'' Got it!'' Metalicana said.

'' Uhn!'' Grandeeney agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~