Chapter 14: If they only knew

Ohaio! Long time no see!:D It's been almost .....four weeks since I last updated I think :PP gome gome for that! Here is the 14th chapter of The Last World!

Sorry it's not that long ;// Chapter 15 will be longer, I promise!

Let's begin shall we!!

~~~~

Erza was standing outside the guild with her master , hearing the same usual noise from the guild. She was reaching out for the door handle but it came to a halt when she heard screams of panicked voices. She looked down on her master in confusion, he looking determined back at her.

She pushed the door opened and took a step inside, looking at the chaos that was laying over the guild. Everyone was arguing and running around, tabled was laying all over the place and the chairs had been pushed to the walls.

'' We have to wait for the master, Natsu!'' Droy screamed at natsu.

'' We can't wait! One of us are already injured, who knows how much time we have before the whole guild is destroyed!'' He screamed back.

'' For the first time in my life, I agree with Natsu.'' Gray replied, his arms crossed. '' We don't have the time to wait what if.'' He said but was cut off by masters voice.

'' Who is injured?'' Master said, crossing his arms, and raised his eyebrown.

'' Master!!!'' Everyone screamed in suprise.

'' What the hell is happening and who is injured? Please tell me, and don't try to lie to me.''

'' Master, Zeref came to the guild and told us that Acnologia was coming back! He almost killed Levy, Master!'' Wendy exclaimed, tears began to gather in her eyes.

Erza's eyes widen in horror and so did Makarov's eyes.

'' Acnologia?'' He hissed.

'' Yes, Master.'' Natsu replied.

'' Where is levy?!'' Erza screamed at them, afraid of her friends life.

'' In the infirmary with Gajeel.'' Jet replied. '' She is going to make it.''

Relief entered both Master and Erza's eyes.

'' Thank godness.'' She said in relief.

'' I must come up with a plan immediately to solve this dilemma. If you need me I'm going to be in my office.'' Master said and then he disappeard behind the stairs.

They heard the door slam shut and everyone was standing still, not saying anything.

'' What now?'' Lisanna said, breaking the awkward silence.

'' Aren't we going to save Lucy ?'' Cana asked, determined.

'' There is no use to save Luce if we all are going to die. She's better off where she is for the time being until we have solved the dragon problem.'' Natsu replied.

'' Natsu is right. We can't just bring her here to die.'' Erza said. '' She is safer wherever she are. We are going to win over the dragon and save her. That I swear on my life will happen.''

'' Aye!'' Happy agreed.

If only they knew where Lucy actually is, and that there is a problem with their plan.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨