Chapter 3- Confession

Grace's P.O.V.

"Hey I gotta head back to my room. I'll catch you guys later," I say hesitantly. I stand up taking my Starbucks with me.

As soon as I get out of Shawn's room, I run to my room. I shut the door and let the tears slip. I thought I wouldn't see them ever again.

I put my Starbucks on the desk. I heard a knock on the door. I don't want to deal with people.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door and lock it. I continue to cry as I grab the razor blade from my stuff in the bathroom.

I cut four cuts on each wrist, one for each of those stupid boys and each wrist for the many years that they bullied me. I saw the blood drip onto the floor as my hotel room door opened.

"Grace open this door," Nash said.

"Why do you even care?" I whispered through sobs. I stood up and rinsed my wrists off in the sink. I grabbed a towel and patted them dry hoping the blood would stop. Finally it did and I grabbed a stack of bracelets from the vanity. I pulled on enough bracelets to cover the cuts. I looked in the mirror there was make up streaming down my face.

"Grace please open up," Nash whispered.

I unlocked the door and sat down on the toilet. Nash walked in and placed my beanie on my head. I don't move I just sit there, the tears keep falling.

"Grace, why did you leave so fast?" Nash said handing me my Starbucks. I take a drink and sigh.

"How about that you guys scared me so bad that I have nightmares now," I sob. I forgot to clean the blood up off the floor and I can see Nash staring at it.

"Why is there blood on the floor?" Nash asked quietly.

I cry and cry. Nash moves the bracelets on my wrist. He sees the fresh cuts and the old scars. He sighs and picks me up off the toilet and carries me to my bed. He sits me down and pulls me into a hug. I flinch.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Nash whispers into my ear.

I cry into his shoulder. We sit like this until I calm down. Once I calm down I climb off his lap and stand up. I let him comfort me after everything.

"How did you get in?" I ask feeling the anger build.

"My room key," Nash says holding up a key.

So I have to share a room with him. Great, I think to myself. I walk into the an clean the makeup off my face. I look down at the floor, the blood stains are still there.

"Grace can you please come out here?" Nash asks quietly.

I sigh and walk out, "What?" I ask with anger.

"Why are you so mad?"

"Why am I mad? How would you feel if you were bullied for two years straight non stop and when you finally got away they come back? I thought I would never see the four of you again except in my nightmares!" I scream at Nash.

There's a knock on the door. I grab my phone. Before I open the door I look at Nash, "Come and find me when you douches realize how bad you actually hurt me."

I open the door to see Cameron. I walk past him and down to Shawn's room and knock on the door. Taylor opens the door.

"Hey Grace!" he smiles, then his expression changes into a worried look. "Grace what's wrong?" he asks.

"Can I talk to you?" I say just wanting someone to know what actually happened, not caring which one of the boys it is.

"Sure," Taylor says, "I'll be back guys."

Taylor and I walk down the hallway to the stairs. I open up the door and we walk out onto the landing for our floor. I sink down the wall to the floor letting the tears fall.

"Grace what's wrong?" Taylor asks.

"Taylor, Nash Cameron, Matt, And Carter bullied me from the beginning of my freshman year till I moved at the end of sophomore year," I confess through sobs.

Taylor wraps his arms around me trying to calm me. This doesn't work because I flinch back anytime someone touches me.

"I'm sorry I'm jumpy with people," I say, "I blame the douches who bullied me. "

"Shh Grace, it's okay," Taylor whispers.

"They beat me and called me names. They caused me to cut and to almost commit suicide. I have nightmares and I have no friends because of them and I had to start going to online school due to them," I say crying into Taylor's shoulder.

"I won't let them hurt you, Gracey, and the rest of us guys are all your friends. You have nothing to worry about," Taylor says and kisses my forehead.

"Taylor, Grace, can I come in?" Aaron says through the door.

I wipe some tears away, "come in" I say.

Aaron walks in and sits down next to me pulling me into a hug.

"How long were you out there?" I ask.

"I followed you and Taylor because I saw your face in the mirror when Taylor answered the door," he says.

I start to cry again. I pull the bracelets off my wrist and show Taylor and Aaron my new cuts and scars. I pull up the side of my shorts to show them the scars from when they beat me. That's the most I could do before I broke down crying in Aaron's arms.

"Grace who's in your room with you?" Taylor asks.

I continue to cry, "Nash," I whisper.

"Oh Grace, you're in the room with Matt and Cameron too," Taylor says rubbing my back.

I grow silent as tears still fall down my face. I cannot stay in that room, it'll be torture.

"Hey you can stay in our room," Aaron says into my hair.

"We'll kick Hayes into their room," Taylor laughs.

I laugh a little and sit up still in Aaron's arms. I'm glad I'm making friends like these two. Ever since they started bullying me in freshman year I haven't had friends. I just hope I won't get hurt in the end.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ello loves!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated but here's an update

I'm hopin to update both of my books tomorrow

Speaking of books

Go read my other book

Home

"Sick of you playing on that Xbox thing, you're never gonna get me with a diamond ring"

-Little Mix

Quote of the chapter :)

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love y'all

Aly