Chapter 4- Fight

Grace's P.O.V.

I'm laying on Aaron's bed watching old Disney movies. I'm the only one here because the boys went out to get food. I've been crying for the past hour and they've been gone for two. I don't know what's taking so long but I'm starting to worry.

I get up and go to the bathroom to fix my make up. Once I'm done in there I walk down to my old room. I can hear people talking in there but I don't know whose voices they belong to. I stand there and listen.

"What the fuck Nash?" one of the voices said.

"I didn't know what to do she was crying and yelling at me," I'm guessing Nash sobbed.

"You shouldn't have went after her!" Carter said I think.

"Carter don't fucking say that! You such a douche," Cameron said.

"Matt what do you think about this?" Carter harshly snapped.

"I think he did the right thing. We really fucked up," Matt replied.

"Why did we bully her?" Cameron asked.

"'Cause she's a bitch!" Carter yelled.

"Why are you so pissed about this?" Nash asked Carter.

"Why wouldn't I be?!? You fucking chased after her and pissed her off! We didn't even know it was her until you told us! I could've avoided knowing it was that bitch but no. You had to go and chase after her and be caring." Carter yelled. He walked away and his foot steps got closer and closer to the door.

I backed away hoping he wouldn't notice I was there. He opened the door and slammed it. Carter leaned against the door and slid down. He looked up and opened his eyes, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Regretting coming on this trip," I whisper tears streaming down my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ello loves

Sorry i haven't in a while and sorry the chapter is so short

I've been going through some stuff

But I'll be updating more so keep and eye out for updates

"My ex man brought his new girlfriend, she's like oh my god I'm just gonna shake, until the boy over there with the hella good hair, won't you come on over baby we can shake shake shake"

--Taylor swift

Quote of the chapter:)

Also go check out my other book

Home

Anyways vote and comment!

Love y'all

Aly