Chapter 2- arrival

Grace's P.O.V.

I was all packed and ready to go to the airport. I grabbed my car keys and I was on my way.

*airport*

I went to the desk and picked up my ticket. I headed towards the gate and boarded the plane. I pulled out my phone, plugged in my headphones, and hit shuffle. I was so ready for this trip.

*arrival in LA*

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in LA," the pilot said.

I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. I checked my email on my phone, there was a email from Bart saying he sent a car for me. Oh fancy, I thought to myself.

I went to the baggage pick up and grabbed my suitcase. I went to the escalator and stepped on. "Here we go," I whispered to myself.

'Grace, Magcon' is what the sign read. I walked up to the driver shook his hand and followed him out to the car. He took my bag and put it in the trunk as I climbed in the car.

He drove me to the hotel. I got out grabbed my suitcase and took a deep breathe. This is when my life was gonna change.

"Hello Grace!" a man said to me, I'm guessing it was Bart.

"Hi!" I said way to perky. I blushed and looked away. Bart just laughed.

"Here's your room key, and I will show you to your room. Once you're done packing go to room 374 to meet the boys," Bart said then walked outside to meet a car.

I looked at the key, my room was 372. I have no idea if I'm rooming with someone or not.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. I stepped on and pressed the button with the number 3 on it. As I stepped off the elevator, I ran straight into someone.

"Excuse me," he said and smiled.

"It's okay, I was just heading to my room," I said to him.

"Well let me walk you to your room," he winked at me I giggled and followed him.

"My name is Shawn," he said.

Shawn, I think this might be one of the boys. "My name is Grace," I smile.

"Are you the new girl? The one for Magcon?" Shawn asked me.

"Yes actually," I said as he opened the door to my room.

"Well see ya later!" Shawn said as he ran off to the room I will be in later.

I walked into my room. There was someone's stuff on one side of the room. I unpacked all my stuff on the other side and plugged my laptop in to charge. I probably should change, yoga pants and a giant sweat shirt aren't the best thing to wear in LA.

After changing into pale orange high waisted shorts and a white crop top. I threw on my grey vans and a grey beanie, and walked over to room 374. I knocked on the door and Shawn answered.

"Why hello again!" Shawn said.

I laughed, "Hello!"

"Not everyone is in here. Some of the boys are out getting Starbucks," Shawn said as we walked into the room.

"They better be getting me something," I laughed. There were seven boys in the room including Shawn. They went around the room and introduced themselves. I found out they were Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J, and Shawn of course.

"Hi, I'm Grace," I say and smile.

"I ordered you a chocolate chip frappechino. I remembered from one of your videos," Aaron says as he stands up to give me a hug.

I hug him back and smile, "Thanks!"

"Well since you're here, why don't you tell us a little about yourself." Taylor said.

"Sure!" I say way to perky I quickly cover it up by asking, "Why don't I ask you guys questions and see how much you already know?"

"Perfect!" Hayes yells.

I laugh and sit back, "When did I start posting videos on YouTube?" I ask.

"Middle of your sophomore year you started posting covers," Johnson says with a smirk.

"Yep," I giggle, "who's my favorite YouTubers?"

"The O2L guys," Jack G says.

"I need a hard one you guys already know a ton," I say. I think about some things I barely ever tell people. Then a light bulb went off. "What's the name of my guitar and piano?" I smirk.

"I know your piano is Claire but I have no idea what your guitar is named," Taylor says.

"Her guitar is Gilbert," Hayes says with a smile.

"You guys are right," I say and ask yet another question. "This is a hard one, what is my favorite duet song?"

"Umm talk dirty to me?" Shawn laughs.

"Nope! It's everything has changed by Taylor swift and Ed Sheeren," I giggle. As I finish the sentence, the hotel room door opens.

"Hey we're back," a familiar voice says. Where have I heard that voice before? It sounds so familiar.

That's when they walk in. Nash, Cameron, Matt, and Carter. They walk in holding a bunch of Starbucks stuff. I can't take my eyes off of them. I can see Shawn staring at me out of the corner of my eye. He can tell something's wrong.

"Hi, you must be Grace," Matt says and hands me my Starbucks.

"Didn't we used to go to school with a girl named Grace who always got the exact same thing at Starbucks?" Carter asked Cameron.

"Yeah, what happened to her?" Cameron said. It was a rhetorical question I could tell all the boys laughed but Nash. He was staring straight at me.

"Grace?" he mouthed.

I nodded my head. I was the Grace from school.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ello loves!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to go check out my other book

Home

"Loving him was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street"

-Taylor swift

Quote of the chapter:)

Ill update as soon as possible

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love y'all

Aly