Chapter 6- Truth

Taylor's P.O.V.

We were standing in Taco Bell when Kian and Jc walked in. "Hey guys! What's up?" I say.

"Just getting some food to take home for-" Jc started to say but Kian gave him a look.

"For the guys," Jc finished.

I gave Aaron and the rest of the guys a look. Hayes just kept looking at his phone and the Jacks were going over some song the wrote. Aaron, Jacob, and Shawn just shrugged.

Kian and Jc got their food and left while we finished eating. As they walked out I got a text from Nash.

Nashty: GET BACK HERE NOW!!

I looked up at the guys and they were all in their own worlds. "Guys," I said but no one paied attention. "There's hot girls back at the hotel," I laughed as their heads shot up. "Nash wants us back at the hotel."

"But why?" Hayes whined.

"I don't know but let's go," I say standing up and pulling out the car keys.

We all piled into the car and drove back to the hotel. I'm worried about what happened. I knew I shouldn't of left the boys there with Grace. As soon as we parked the car Aaron and I were out of the car and pressing the button for the elevator. Jack, Jack, Shawn, Jacob and Hayes had to run to keep up with us.

"Why the fuck are you in a hurry?" Johnson said as we got in the elevator.

I looked at Aaron, not knowing what to tell Jack. "Reasons," I said.

Once we got to our floor I sprinted out of the elevator only to see Carter on the floor with his head in his hands. Matt was standing in front of him yelling at him.

"You're a fucking dick!" Matt yelled at him.

"Itst not my fault she left!" Carter yelled back.

As soon as I heard the word she, I was running and before I knee it I had Carter held against the wall with my hand clenched back ready to throw one.

"What the fuck did you do?!?" I yelled in his face.

"Taylor stop!" Cameron yelled coming out of mine, Shawn's, and Aaron's room.

"Why were you in our room?" Shawn asked him.

"Because of this," he said holding up a note.

Aaron ripped out of his hand as the Jacks pulled me off Carter. Once I let go of Carter he reached up and hit me straight in the jaw.

Hayes and Jacob ran to hold him back while Matt stood in between us. I narrowed my eyes at him and stood there staring, "Read the note."

Aaron sighed,"Dear boys, I'm staying at my cousins for the next couple days. I'll be back before the Magcon on Saturday. Don't worry about me. Love, Grace."

"Nash already went after her," Matt said.

"Why would you send Nash?" Aaron and I yelled in unison.

"I'm guessing she told you," Cameron said.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gilinsky asked very confused.

Not being able to keep it in any longer, I said, "These dicks bullied Grace!"

"What?!?" The guys who didn't know said in usnison.

"We made a mistake, we know. We regret what we did to her," Cameron said.

"I don't," Carter smirked.

Aaron went after him this time but Shawn held him back.

"Nash likes her, that's why we sent him after her," Matt said.

"I don't see what he sees in her though," Carter stated.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I knock you out," Shawn threatened still holding back Aaron.

"Whatever," Carter said, getting out of Jacob and Hayes's grip and walking into his room.

"Who is her cousin anyway?" Hayes asked.

"Rickey Dillon," Matt and Cameron said in unison.

-------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ello loves!

Wow three updates in a row!

I feel accomplished

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

There will be another update tomorrow!

"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed, get along with the voices inside of my head"

-Rhianna and Eminem

Quote of the chapter

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love y'all

Aly