Chapter 5- Cousin

Grace's P.O.V.

I walked away from Carter and to the elevator just wanting to get away from those douche bags.

"Grace wait," Carter said, grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. He made a mistake of spinning me around. I smacked him as he spun me around, kneed him where it hurts and walked away.

I decided against going to the elevator knowing I could run into the others. I walked to stairs and closed the door. I walked up a couple flights of stairs before sinking to the floor sobbing.

I decided to call my cousin, Rickey, he'd know what to do.

The phone rang only once before he picked up, "Hey Gracie! Congrats on joining Magcon," he said.

"Rick," I managed to say through sobs.

"Grace what's wrong?" He worriedly asked.

"Can I stay at your place for the night?" I manage to get out.

"Of course, you're in LA, right? Which hotel?" He asked. I could hear him walking around in the background.

"It's the Hyatt," I said standing up and walking back down to our floor.

"I'll be there in 15," Rickey said hanging up the phone.

I walked back to Aaron and Taylor's room. Luckily they weren't back yet. I gathered some of my stuff, enough for a couple days. I'd have to come back before my first Magcon on Saturday, even if I didn't want to.

I wrote a note to the boys, keep it simple, just saying I was staying at my cousin's place for a couple days. I walked out of the room and went to the lobby to wait for Rickey.

Rickey's P.O.V.

"I'll be there in 15," I say to Grace and hang up the phone. We are so close and I'll do anything for her. She's like my little sister.

I grab my keys and phone, "I'm gonna go pick up Grace!" I yell.

I here elephants coming down the stairs and out pops Kian and Jc. "We're coming," they smile.

"Ughh whatever just get in the car," I say walking out the door.

We drove to the Hyatt and I parked the car. "Stay here, we can surprise her," I say getting out of the car.

I walked into the lobby and see a sleeping Grace on the couch. She looks so cute. I picked her up trying not to knock her headphones out of her ears. I grabbed her bag and carried her bridal style out to the car. I knocked on the window indicating for Kian to open the door. He opened it and smiled. I placed Grace in the backseat with her head on Kian's lap.

I jumped back into the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We were at a stoplight and Grace woke up. She opened her eyes and screamed.

"Gracie, sweetie you're okay," I say from the front seat.

"That's what you think! I opened my eyes and see a crab faced Kian in my face!" she yelled while sitting up and fixing her beanie.

"I love you Gracie!" Kian laughed.

"Shut up you bafoon," she laughed, "Can we get food?"

"Taco Bell!" Jc screamed.

"Nooooo," Grace groaned.

"Yasssss!" I screamed. As we pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot.

We all started to get out of the car but Grace stayed put. I'm not going to have her tell me whats wrong till we are home and alone, but clearly something is wrong. I opened her door and placed a hand on her shoulder, "What's up?"

"They're in there," she whispered holding back tears.

I looked into Taco Bell only seeing customers and a group of boys. Once one turned around, I knew why she didn't want to go in there. It was the guys from her Magcon tour group thing.

"What's taking so long?" Kian whined.

"Get it to go guys," I say climbing back into the car with Grace. "I won't make you deal with them yet"

"Thank you," she whispered.

This was gonna be an eventful couple of days, I could tell.

------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ello loves!

I'm going to try to update more now!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter;)

Am I the only one who thinks winky faces look evil?¿?

Also you may be wondering why douche bags was bolded

Its a book shout out!

Go read

Douche bags

By promisee_

Also go read my other book

Home

Anywaysssss

"Wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, just wanna make you feel wanted"

--Hunter Hayes

Quote of the chapter:)

Well vote and comment!

Love y'all

Aly