untitled

Depressed, angy, tired, DONE!

No one cares, they're just pretending. Be strong, easy to say, Hard to do. You sleep but you aren't resting. You're alive but you aren't really living.

The war is in my mind and the wounds are on my body.

I hope you realize how much you're hurting me someday.

It;s to late to apologize, it's to late.

Depression is like a war:

you either win or die trying.

Never talk about your feelings because the fear of anyone thinking of you as "dramatic", "fake", "or an attention getter/seeker" haunts you.

It's not fair when you say that I didn't try.

I honestly can't even tell you what happiness feels like anymore.

That feeling of calm that you get after you self-harm, it's like being high. Everything is okay in the world for a minute. And for that night, you can sleep calmly. Weird how something so evil can feel so good. I'm falling apart and I can feel ever little piece hitting the ground and it's killing me. Do you know what it's like to have barely any friends that are actually there for you?

Have no one understand you? Have to hide your pain everyday? Not want to talk anymore? Feel like crying all the time? Feel like you're doing nothing wrong?

Be judged by everything you do? Want to hurt yourself? BE inlove with someone who doesn't love you back or care about you?!

be tired all the time?

Feel empty?

be tired of everything?

want to give up?

not feel wanted?

fake a smile? 

feel sad for no reason?

I know what it feels like, and it feels like hell.

        When I was younger, I never imagined that my life would turn out like this. A depressed, self-harming teenager. What went wrong?

Sometimes I wonder, if I died, would anyone care?

I want somebody to know how i'm feeling.

I want somebody to find me beautiful. I'm waiting for someone to come along and tell me that I'm good enough, but that someone hasn't come yet.

I hate the way the whole world passes by me. 

I hate the feeling so small, worthless, pointless, useless.

I can't understand what I did, what I said that suddenly meant I'd never mean the same amount to as much as the others around me.

Tired of being bitched about behind my back

Tired of being laughed at

Tired of being made fun of

Tired of feeling ugly

Tired of being ignored

Tired of being unloved

Tired of no one caring

Tired of pretending to be happy when all I want to do is cry. You don't know shit about what happened to me.

My silence is the loudest cry for help.

I feel like I bother people by just being alive.

I'm fat, ugly, worthless, useless. I'm not okay. No one needs me, mo one loves me, no one cares.

Alot of people don't realize depression is an illness. I don't wish it on anyone, but if they would know how it feels, I swear they would think twice before they shrug it off.