the start of something big

the virus had infected many people it had infected everyone except the couple people i have spotted here and there i wasnt infected nor did i want to be infected i wanted to be strong for not only my parents but for everyone around me im not really sure what would happen to me if i did get infected but i sure do hope that my sister is smarter than me.you see when i was told that the world was going to end i didnt excatly believe them i thought that they where joking just like all of the other times that they had told me that they where joking being in the apocalypse is nothing that i imagined myself doing but when i woke up to the screams and crys of my neighbors being eaten by those monsters the first time mom started to panic but sure enough dad wanted to see what was going on,me and mom had jammed the door closed with the table it would be hell just to even open that mom said she was serious that this was happeneing the news was going frantic and people where running and screaming every where thats when ma said "you see i wasnt kidding now get your shit together and lets go" she thought that getting out of this hell hole would make things easier that leaving everything that we use to know would be so much easy,but what she didnt know was that the military was already one step ahead of her,they tried the front door than slammed themselfs into the back,running upstairs to where we all where and tossing us down the stairs we had nothing with us,and when it was quarentine time woah you cannot believe what happened there,too caotic too much for ones little eyes . it wasn't a joke this time,it wasnt a joke.