Safe places.

Ive noticed that they have been getting stronger the infection is making them stronger and notice things more,its for a few moments but it still lasts enough  to make them come after yu faster it seems like the days are growing darker like the sun is running out of energy to wait for us to fix this but im not sure that anybody could fix this,we've been on the road for hours and i dont know how much more my butt can handle from this numbness i've been trying to switch my cheeks off and on but that doesnt really help and every time i move i seem to wake sav up or she'll just turn the other direction. the first time i heard the sirens going to the house across the street from us i was awake that night staring out my window and watching the stars move with in each other they would twinkle and glisten upon each other and i thought they where beautiful that was the last time i actually looked up at the sky,now its like darkness falls all around us.i noticed the sirens heading closer and closer to my house,so i slipped out my house to see what it was,and what had happened was two people where being brought out i dont really know there names i dont really hand around with people in this town i quietly tiptoed closer and they where both strapped down to the beds one person was yelling hold them down hold them down,the other one was screaming she bit me the bitch bit me i watched as the two on the bed struggled to bite the people in front of them the man who had gotten bit was gushing blood in front of him and so where the two people on the beds blood was in there mouths going down there skin and i heard the man say there so cold why are they so  cold almost like they have no pulse,shocking i didnt think nothing of it though because most of these towns people where a bit loony a bit crazy had no common sense to save there small little lives.i thought the town that i moved to had a bunch of crazies i heard of people being possessed by the devil and all that stuff now on a ordinary day you would see people picking fruit from the trees,or strange people just walking around. theres some really weird people out there some that i've never even seen or heard of the news even put an article out about a girl being possessed by the devil why would they put that out in the article though for attention or did it really happen i wouldnt know because nothing like that ever happened to me,the only reason i moved here is because some of dads family lived here but they should have came to my state instead of making us move,but near that house as i looked up i had seen a girl banging on the window her teeth out of her mouth kind of like snarling i could see her hands clawing at the window at me,maybe she two wanted to eat me. i shrugged it off and went back inside that day i believe was the start of it,too close to home  as i would call it.but now its time for us to find new found land,if anything there should be some refugee camps around,i know of a couple but they could be dead and gone i think sav needs to learn how to handle a gun. still on the search for my sister i'm sure she'll come around soon,show up soon.she's the one i miss the most without her theres really nothing here for me.sav had to go pee so both me and ashley pulled over,i handed sav a flash light. "now you know your going to have to pee out here we cant risk looking for new places just so you can go pee in a bathroom,its either pee here or pee your pants" i looked her in the eye watching her reaction as i told her.she just shook her head at me "i go pee" she opened the door and turned on her flash light looking around,walking into a grassy area pulled down her pants to go pee,i nodded to ashely to get out the car looking around for a sign of any walkers. "why do you even call them walkers" i motioned to ashley. "uhm because they walking! things like that just dont walk ya know" she searched around "well sometimes" i hollered across. "not sometimes ye lady,i anit kno what you been watching but uh dead things don't jus get up an walk to eat your flesh" i searched the trees.Ashley was country well most people from around here where country  and thats what makes this infection easier to spread the faster it spreads the faster it gets to people and i guess you could say that it sure as hell is getting to people. i watched as sav climbed into the van "time to head out" and looked over my shoulder and saw them gathering around us,damnit they found us again. ashely jumped in her car and took off right behind her was little ol me.i stared out infront of me at the dead end in the road. "FUCK" i screamed hitting my steering wheel. i saw them gathered around each other not the zombies but people,the cars packed and packed ontop of each other there was fire and dead bodies on the ground,sav gasped and pushed her head into my chest and cried a little thats when i saw marie. she was huddled on the ground and they where all pointing there gun at her,i pushed sav a little bit away from me opened my car door and ran towards her "MAARIIEE!!" i screamed "MARRIEEE!!" i kept running towards her,until they all turned my direction and pointed there guns at me, "shoot this bitch" i gazed at them and pointed at the little girl who was getting up on her feet "thats my sister". "ha shes probably been bitten" one of them tossed a hard joke towards me i didnt let it get to me i just kept my gaze forwarded at her and opened my arms she ran towards me crying and fell into me "sissy!" she cried "i tried looking for you but you guys are long gone" i sighed,i had left her alone or for dead to fend for herself and she was only just a little girl to do all this stuff by herself. i hugged her tight and took her with me to the car,she smiled at the other girl and crawled in the back seat,the people with guns moved closer "you guys arent infected?" one of them said gazing at us "no we're not infected,where did you guys come from?" i asked tucking her in the back seat of the car "out of the woods we've been in there for awhile but it got out run by a lot of zombies there coming from every direction"