You either choose to die or choose to live

We had found a little house far beyond anything it was like out in the woods.my dad my mom and i got cars to drive down there so just incase one wants to break we'll still have some cars to drive.i sat in the seat leaning back and closing my eyes,i opened them and looked around to find a store,i swerved towards the left and parked the car eyeing around me to see if anybody was around,i watched my mom and my dad park across the street both there eyes where on me i got out of the car shutting the door and headed for the store,it looked very vacent like nobodys been in here for a long time. i grabbed a shopping cart and started throwing everything and anything i could find in the cart,i parked the cart infront of the store and did this with three other carts ,my parents where still watching me and thats when i noticed a bike in the back i smiled and took it put it in my car with the rest of my stuff. my trunk was piled with food,drinks,and medical things. i still needed to fill up on clothes shoes and guns and such. i ran over to my mom and told them to do the same thing i did,i noticed a thirft shop and ran there peeking inside it was empty just like the food store,i ran inside grabbing a cart,throwing jeans,long shirts,jackets,bandannas,rings,bras and underware in the cart. i used up two carts for that,i noticed the shoes in the back looking for boots cause anything less would not work anymore,i saw five pairs and shoved them in my cart,i think this small town is where everyone goes to grab stuff. there was a shop to the left that said "guns and stuff" i smirked and ran over,sneaking a peek inside it was empty but i started hearing the growling grow real close,i got inside the store shutting the doors.picking up a sword with my hand i fling it this way and that making noises as i flung it,i grabbed five others,some guns and a shit load of ammo. i shoved all the things in my car and watched as my parents did the same thing as i did. i sat in my car chewing on some candy watching my parents run back and forth from store to store i smiled and giggled at myself thinking of how funny they looked.chewing on my candy i noticed some walkers,i've heard people call them walkers so why not,they where coming from the high way the direction the officer had dropped us off at ,i screamed with fear but laughed,picking up a hand gun and putting ammo in it i stepped out of the car watching a walker walk right past me,i noticed my parents free near there cars. my dad shaking his head,but i did it anyways i raised my gun to it and shoot at it. suddenly i heard a loud growling noise,turning my eyes near the high way the walkers werent walking anymore they where running dragging there feet towards me,i panicked and started shooting suddenly i felt something grab me drag me backwards into my car and slam the door shut,i turned my eyes to see this girl. blonde,sparkling blue eyes tall. i just stared at her. "what the fuck where you doing?" she groaned at me. "i was practicing my shooting" i sighed. "next time you do that make sure there arent any around,and make sure you dont do it in such a big area where you know they'll be coming" she groweled at me. "who are you?" i wanted to know. "My Names Ashley.this is MY town i live here,theres a lot of them 'round here ya know there comin off the free way right there and comin directly towards us i've been hiding out,who are you?" she said smiling i little. i started up the car and locked her door starting to drive behind my parents. "my names alex,we where quarentined and dropped off here today,we found a place way beyond here,you can come stay with us.well actually it looks like your coming with us" i grinned and started to drive away handing here the gun. "well thanks i guess" she stared out the window,i drove on the dirt road miles away to the farm house that we found,i was pretty much  glad that we found that house because i didnt wanna die a zombie i didnt want to be shot in the head and i didnt wanna loose my parents,but some way or nothing i'll loose everything that i ever had before. when we got to the house,we locked up the gate and started carrying everything in with us. "next time we'll go into town for ashley and you can grab what you need" nobody was in this house it was long gone but it sure did need some cleaning up to do. "well i'll make sure theres no way them there fellas can get in the gate.beyond here is a bunch of nothin,nobody round here normally comes out here,its beyond us.but filled with historic stuff" i watched ashely as she went outside to patch things up,i walked upstairs holding my gun to make sure nobody was  in here i went upstairs to the bedroom unloading my stuff on the bed and sat down,putting my face in my hands.all that i wanted was for this to be over,i wanted this nightmare to be over.please let it be over.