Chapter 5

_________Anthony's POV_________

I was watching the new video, and that brat shows up in the background! I told her to not get in the way!

"Ian!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

"Fine!"

"Why is Olivia in the window?"

"I guess she was watching us, and didn't know we could see her."

"Well she ruined the shot."

"No she didn't."

"Yes she did!"

"If she did I would have edited her out!"

"The fans don't know who she is! They are going to go crazy!"

"That's why I left her!"

I stormed off into my room, and just sat there.

SHE RUINED IT! I KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA GETTING A KID! I NEED TO GET IAN TO GET RID OF HER!

________Olivia's POV__________

I watched their video, and close to the end I saw myself in the window. Oh no! I thought they couldn't see me! Anthony is going to be pissed!

I jumped up, and packed my backpack full of all the things I need. I opened the window, and was about to leave, but Ian walked in.

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere."

"It doesn't look like your going nowhere."

"I......"

Ian looked at me sadly, and held out his hand. I knew he wanted my backpack. Slowly I gave it to him. He opened the smallest pocket, and put in a key.

"The address is on the fridge."

With that he got up and left.

I wonder where the address is. I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen. I found the note and read it. This is to an apartment. I took a picture of the address, and went back to my room.

I am going to go tonight. Should I go before or after dinner? Lets just go now.

With my decision final I jump out the window. I walk down the road. I get to the address, and it's a small house. I put the key in the lock and turned. On the wall said "Ian's Escape". I walked around, and found out it was fully stocked with food. After a little more exploring I came across two rooms. One was big with a lot of smosh merchandise. The other was just plain. I decided to stay in the plain room.

____________Ian's POV__________

I gave Olivia a key to my second house. It's nothing to fancy though. I hope if she ever leaves that's where she goes.

I walk out into the kitchen, and start making dinner. I decided to make cereal! (I didn't feel like cooking)

"Anthony! Olivia! Dinners ready!"

I went and sat at the table, and ate my cereal. Anthony came and ate his, but Olivia didn't.

"I'm going to go get Olivia."

"Okay."

I walk down the hall to her room. To my dismay it's empty. I walk back out to the kitchen to tell Anthony.

"Hey I can't find Olivia."

"We'll go look. I will stay here just in case."

"Okay."

I know exactly where to look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my pokemon! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so excited! I almost have 20 reads!! 🎉 I am so happy! I didn't think anyone would read this! It's funny how most people get excited about have over 100,000 reads and I'm over here like woah almost at 20! Anyways I give me any ideas in the comments and I will see you in the next chapter! ✌️ out my pokemon!

~Pikachu💜