Chapter 6

_________Anthony's POV_________

YES! THAT LITTLE BRAT IS GONE! I know I'm being to hard on her, but I just don't know. Maybe I should try to be nicer even though she hates me. I kind of hope Ian doesn't find her, but if he does well I will try to be nice to her.

Ian came back an hour later without her. He didn't look very sad though. Whatever.

___________Ian's POV____________

Like I suspected Olivia was at my house. I looked all around for her, and found her in my room. I know I should be sleeping in the one with all the merchandise, but with all of the eyes looking at me I couldn't. I guess she just figured that was my room. Anyways she was fast asleep when I got there. I left her a note and left.

I got home, and Anthony was in the same place I left him in. I just ignored him and went to bed.

<><><><><>Time Skip<><><><><><>

I woke up the next morning and made some cereal.

I hope Olivia is okay. I bet she is. She was staying in my house. At least I know where she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey super sorry for the short chapter. I thought I would post one so you guys had something. Anyways I am reading a new series and I might not be updating very much. I thought you guys would like a chapter instead of another authors note. This is still one but you know what I mean. so sorry if when I do update it's really short or I don't update at all. ✌️ out my pokemon!

~Pikachu💜