Chapter 12

__________Olivia's POV___________

After school Ian picks me up. On the drive home he kept asking me questions about my day. I eventually tuned out.

"I met this wonderful girl at the store today. She was hanging up signs about being a babysitter. Me and Anthony both agreed it might be a good idea to hire her. Only when we are going somewhere that you can't go. You will love her! I sound like such a parent right now."

"Wait so you are going to trust some random person to look after me!"

"Yeah, why what's wrong with that?"

"It could be my sister! A lot happens after long periods of time."

"Don't worry you said your sister had saphire colored eyes?"

"Yeah."

"Well the person had brown eyes."

"So they could be contacts."

"How about you meet here then we will decide if she can stay or not deal?"

"Deal."

<><><><>Time Skip to when she meets the babysitter<><><><><><>

When me and Ian got home there was a different car parked in the driveway.

We walked inside, and there was a girl talking to Anthony.

A "That must be them."

I "Olivia meet Sara."

S "Hi Olivia. I can't wait to spend the after noon together!"

O "Hi. Why didn't you tell me I was spending the after noon with her. I have to do my homework."

S "I'll help you with it then. Anthony thought it would be a good idea to spend some time with each other before they decided to hire me."

O "Okay."

Without going any further with the conversation I went to my room to start on my homework.

"Emmy? Is that you?"

"Saphire? What are you doing here. You know we have a restraining order."

"I had to find you to tell you about what mom and dad were planning on doing to you."

"Then what were they trying to do?"

"Well I was walking down the hall when I heard mom and dad talking. Being the curios person I was I listened to them. They were talking about selling you to some man named Arson. I wasn't about to let them sell you to some man, so he could do anything he wanted to you. I had to kill them. I had to protect you."

I don't say anything I just hugged her. Even though she killed our parents she would always be my big sister.

"Are you wearing contacts?"

"Yeah. If i found you I wanted to be able to talk to you."

"We have to get the restraining order lifted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Glad I finally uploaded. I have gone through my chapters and edited some of the things Anyways how's school for those who are going? Follow me on twitter @Nally3386h also on Instagram @_Follow_Your_Fate_ . ✌️ out my pokemon!

~Pikachu💜