Chapter 10

___________Ian's POV__________

Olivia went off to bed, so I decided to follow suite.

<><><><><Next morning><><><><>

I walked out into the kitchen and Olivia and Anthony were already there.

I "So Olivia now that your back do you think you can tell us about yourself?"

A "Yeah can you?"

O "Okay I guess."

::::::::::::::::::::::Read the intro::::::::::::::::

Me and Anthony were both crying at the end of her story.

I "That's terrible!"

A "How do you survive!"

O "I had awhile to get used to the situation."

I "Just so we can protect you better what's your sisters name?"

O "Saphire or Saph."

A "I'm guessing your parents liked to name you guys after gems."

O "That's exactly it!"

I "What does she look like?"

O "She has black hair like mine and she has saphire blue eyes."

A "Oh so your parents also named you about your eye color since yours is emerald green."

O "Again good point Anthony."

I "Lets talk about a different topic. Here's a random one. How would you like to go to school, and be introduced to our fans?"

O "I'm fine with school, but I don't want to be introduced to your fans as your kid because I don't want the hate."

A "I'm cool with it. How bout you Ian?"

I "Yeah I'm cool with it too, but who would we introduce you as?"

O "I didn't think of that."

A "I got it how bout we make a new segment on the second channel! Olivia can be the host!"

I "Yeah that would be awesome!"

O "What would I do?"

A "Make it just a whatever thing. Where you do what ever!"

O "Okay that sounds fun! Anyway can I start school first so then I already have friends that aren't using me?"

I "Sure!"

We finished the conversation and me and Anthony decided it would be good to tell the fans about the new segment.

"Hey guys! Ian here. We have been discussing this and we decided to make a new segment! It will be on the second channel! Those of you wondering what it's going to be about its just going to be whatever the person wants to upload. It will be awhile till it's up and running but until then later!"

I finished the video and uploaded it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! How did you like this chapter? Follow me on twitter @Nally3386h! Also check out my Instagram @_Follow_Your_Fate_! ✌️ out my pokemon!

~Pikachu💜