Chapter 2

TWO WEEKS LATER

Marcelo POV

Things have been really aka ward between me and Cris since our last 'fight' two weeks ago.

We've been talking less and actually haven't seen each other in the last two days.

I usually spend all my time at his place, but I've been more at my place recently.

I keep thinking maybe this is for the best but deep down I really miss him.

But at the same time I will fight for what I want, which is freedom and Cris could choose to be part of it if he wanted too.

But to keep on hiding like we're doing something wrong is not an option anymore and I have made that clear to him.

The last time we had a talk I told him that I wanted nothing more of this, I could see that he was hurt but I was hurt too and I couldn't take it anymore.

We didn't "break up, break up" .. but we did..

And now I feel super weird cause we're supposed to be training today.

Season is about to start and we need to get ready.

~

THIRD POV

The players were running up and down the field.

Ramos ran alongside Ronaldo.

"Hey Cris, what's up"

"Aye Sergio, I'm running right next to you haha"

"Nah man I'm not dumb, I mean what's up with you and Marcelo?"

"What do you mean? Nothing really"

"Sure, that's why you're running next to me instead of running next to him, you know, I know right", Ramos winked at Ronaldo as he said the last part.

"Bro, we're over ...I guess"

" Whaaat! You can't be, come on, tell me what happened?"

"Sergio brother, I'm out here trying to train and get ready for the season, and you want me to sit here and explain to you my break up story"

Karim heard Cristiano say "break up story" and he, not knowing about Marcelo&Ronaldo, assumed that Georgina and Cristiano have gone their separate ways.

"Aye, brother, you'll find another, you know you can have any chick you want", karim said patting Cristiano's back as he raced ahead of the two boys.

"Haha, he doesn't know, does he?", Sergio questioned.

"Nobody here knows except you, James knew too but he's gone now"

"Oh dear, I'm in charge of keeping this a secret huh?"

" it's over now so yeah", Cristiano said as he sprinted past Ramos and slowed his pace when he was alongside Modric.

~

THIRD POV

Marcelo sat down on the ground picking the grass on the field.

He just finished his run and he was sitting down instead of kicking around with the rest of the team.

Ramos walked over to him.

"Hey! Get up, come on!"

" Aye mate, I'm just not feeling it"

"What do you mean? You got to train mate, put your personal life behind you and get up,come on", Ramos said clapping his hands and motioning Marcelo to get up.

"He told you, didn't he?"

"I kinda pressured him into speaking, but yeah he did, he didn't say much, like I didn't get the full story, I just know you guys are over, now come on, up you get, come on", Ramos said walking away expecting Marcelo to follow him.

Marcelo was heartbroken to hear that Ronaldo has told Ramos that they've broken up as he wasn't sure himself if they did or not, but now that Cris said they have that means things are officially over, and Marcelo wasn't finding it easy.

~

Thank you for reading

This will get better, promise!