Chapter 3

CRISTIANO POV

When training was over I spotted Marcelo in the locker room shirtless, as he was changing.

He wasn't facing me so he couldn't see me admiring his image.

Nobody else was in the locker room, as they all probably already left.

I coughed so he knew I was there.

"Hey"

He didn't respond, which annoyed me.

"Hey", I repeated myself a little louder this time.

He still didn't respond.

"You know if you plan to ignore me let me know next time, I don't want to stand here like a fool talking to myself!"

He STILL didn't respond.

"Hellooo! I'm talking to you"

"Marcelo"

"Marcelo"

He walked passed me like I wasn't even there, I was so angry I could kill someone.

MARCELO POV

God he's soooo annoying!

Doesn't he get that "ignoring" someone, means completely ignoring them.

I was done with him.

To me he doesn't exist anymore, except on the field of course.

I promised myself not to let our "relationship" get in the way of our playing.

~
THIRD POV
1:20 AM

Marcelo was asleep and didn't wake up when he got a text from Cristiano.

I-message from "babe"

BABE: Hey Marcelo, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry baby, we need to talk, this is so confusing!, love you X.. sorry if this wakes you up,knowing you you're probably asleep now, but I couldn't wait any longer, need you to see this as fast as possible, baby! Love you XXXXX.

( seen : 7:20 AM  )

Cristiano was pretty disappointed when he saw that Marcelo saw his text and didn't reply.

He called him a few times but Marcelo didn't answer.

At this point Cristiano decided to go to Marcelo's house and talk to him.

He was getting ready to leave.

~

THANK YOU FOR READING

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT YEAH!

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GREAT!