Chapter 4

Back to the story yes!!

Gonna miss getting pics of Criscelo though:(

~

THIRD PERSON POV

Ronaldo was getting dressed as he was getting ready to head over to Marcelo's house.

He put on any clean pair of jeans he had, and a simple white T-shirt, with a black leather jacket on top, and a pair of white&black Nike shoes.

He sprayed his perfume all over his body, checked his hair, and put on his sunglasses as he walked out of his house.

He asked his security guard not to come with him and insisted he drives on his own.

He was planning to spend time with Marcelo.

As usual when he got out the car he was attacked by fans but he swarmed past them taking pics only with one little kid who had a "Marcelo jersey" on and Ronaldo thought it was cute.

Paps were right in front of him now asking all kinds of questions.

"Cristiano are you planning on spending the day with your teammate Marcelo?"

"Ronaldo, how is your day going sir?"

" We heard that you're unhappy in Madrid, is that true?"

"Would you say that Real Madrid are coming back stronger this season?"

"Why are you at Marcelo's house?"

Ronaldo avoided every single question asked and just walked to Marcelo's front door were Marcelo's security guards allowed him in and backed away paps and fans.

Ronaldo's POV

He was standing there to greet me.

He must've known I was here from the noise outside.

He had on red shorts, a white T-shirt, and red vans.

His hair was perfect like always.

He motioned for me to get inside his bedroom.

"Cris, why did you come? I seriously don't understand you! Isn't it clear I don't want anything to do with you anymore?!"

I closed his bedroom door shut not wanting anyone to hear our conversation.

"Listen, babe, I'm sorry, I love you .. and miss you", I said as I attempted to hug him.

He lightly pushed me away.

"I'm sorry Cris. I don't want to do this anymore"

"Why?"

"It's just better this way.. this way I feel more real with myself- maybe this should've never happened from the first place!"

"Please don't say that.. you know how much I love you, You can't just end things like that, do you not care about my feelings?" , I said as I sat down on his bed.

He sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

I felt so happy to feel his touch again.

I leaned in and wrapped both my arms around his waist as he caressed by arm.

"Listen Cris, I love you ... a lot, and because I do, I'm doing what's best for us! We need to be separate, because we can't be together"

" but babe that doesn't make sense! I don't know why you don't see how hard it is for me to have my sexuality and our relationship public! I'm scared and sad .. I feel so alone, and I don't want to be alone.. please don't be like that babe!"

" I'm sorry, but I won't change my mind"

He pulled away from me and turned his head the other way.

I turned his head to face me and without thinking I leaned in and kissed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

I felt his hands on my waist as he resisted to respond but also refused to stop me.

I leaned on top of him using all my weight to push him down on the bed so I was laying on top of him.

I let go of his lips to breathe.

I looked at him and he pulled me back down and crashed his lips on mine.

I felt really happy that he kissed me and I kissed back passionately.

"Changed your mind now?", I winked.

"Not really,no not enough to make me change my mind", he smirked.

His face got serious again as he rose up in bed making me sitting on his lap.

I looked at him and attempted to kiss him but he stopped me.

I felt my heart drop.

"Babe. I'm actually serious about this, a few kisses isn't going to change my mind, actually nothing at the moment will, we need to think about this, we have to both come to an agreement and now I don't think any of us are happy, at least I know I'm not happy with the situation"

"Babe please .. we can discuss this, and talk all you want.. but we can still be together!"

"Fine!But tomorrow we will discuss and discuss till we both agree on something! Okay baby", he said pecking my lips softly.

"Mmm, so does that mean I get to sleep here today?"

"Ahah! Yes, I will allow you to stay and I will get the guest room ready for you Cris!"

"What? Guest room??!"

" Haha I'm just kidding baby, you'll sleep right here next to me", he said hugging me and pulling me down next to him.

We cuddled for a long time.

And we eventually fell asleep.

~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

KEEP VOTING AND WAIT FOR MORE AND BETTER!