🐣17🐣

Monday Rhyme's Day Ava's POV

I woke up because of Bray shaking me, "Ava get up, Rhyme will be here any minute now to walk you to school!" She says. I groan getting up. I go get dressed and walk out to the living room. As I ate my granola bars, I heard Rhyme knock on the door. I go to grab my bag and head to the front door. I open the front door and she stands there, "Ready?" I ask. "Yeah." She nods. We leave and we get to school. I sigh walking in. I see Riley out of the corner of my eye, with that evil smirk. I sigh, she's gonna test me and fail. We get to homeroom and Senor Senior looks at me, "Good to have you back." He says in Spanish. "Good to be back." I respond in Spanish. Rhyme looks at me wide eyed. "Why didn't you tell me you could speak Spanish?" She whispers to me. "I don't know, you never asked." I respond. She shrugs it off and we continue to listen as Senor Senior continues to teach.

Lunch rolls around and here we are, I'm still bored and still being babysat. I wonder how long I have to go through this. Hopefully not too long, I do want to see Grant sometimes, and I do want to go to the spot, I have to dance somewhere sometimes and I mean alone. By the end of the day Rhyme and me are at the arcade. Literally being forced to go anywhere they want me too. Are they serious? I really want to go home. I literally have to go through this forever. "So, Ace is throwing a party on Friday and I'm sure Birdie and Rooney are going together." Rhyme says. "Yeah." I say knowing its easy for me to sneak out and the fact I'm a homebody when it comes to parties these days. "So, are you going?" Rhyme asks. "You do realize I have to because Birdie is going to be there right?" I asked. "Yeah." She nods. I sigh not wanting to go. I guess I'll have to sneak out anyway. I shrug it off and Rhyme takes me home.

"This is going to be a long week." I sigh. I go to bed and think about what tomorrow will be like with Ellie.