🐣37🐣

Ava's POV
I woke up from my sleep. It was currently Wednesday. Two days before the test test. Today is the day where principal Anthony was lured to us. I have to sing, this is gonna be bad. What song should I sing? I just shrug it off and go to the kitchen. I see Tyler isn't here so I go to his room and knock this time. "Come in!" He said. I open the door. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah." He says looking at me. He had a black eye, and cut on his lip. "Tyler!" I yelp. "What?" He asked. "What happened to your face?" I asked. "Nothing just got accidentally punched." He says. "No way, there is no way you 'accidentally' got punched." I say. "Who did this to you?" I asked. "Henry's friend." I roll my eyes and we leave. "Ava, I swear to God. Don't do anything stupid." He says walking behind me. "I'm not." I say stopping. "Ava, promise me." He says. "I promise." I say. "Okay." He mumbles. I walk into the school and go straight to Rhyme. "Thank you for what you did." I say. "No problem." She responds.

Lunch Break
We got to the Senior Center. We set up the music and I realized I was going to sing 'freak the freak out.' I got on the stage and started singing before Principal Anthony got here. Finally she got here causing us to stop. Luna caused Principal Anthony to put the dance back on. "But what the academics?" Sheldon asked from behind her. "Okay, in order to go to the dance you have to pass the test test." She announces. I roll my eyes.
I make good grades and that's gonna be easy. I looked at the others and I saw Rhyme with a worried look on her face. "Okay 1, don't worry." I say to Rhyme. She nods and breathes.

To be continued;))