➸ HOT COCOA!

*

➸ HOT COCOA!
-description and copyright

*

*

❝So, we're supposed to defeat these shit bags of evil with what? Hot Cocoa??❞

*

Every town has its secrets. Whether it's the houses, the people, or just the land it's self; there are always secrets.

The town of Hawkins, Indiana had lots. Some secrets, darker than others. But there was one specific place in Hawkins that seemed to have the weirdest people, the strangest customs, and the scariest streets. It was the south side of Hawkins. They called it Derry.

Derry had it's own everything like it was a separate town. But it wasn't. Nobody crossed the line that was between Hawkins and Derry. But when children from both sides start disappearing, kids from Derry and Hawkins join together to stop it. Not knowing that lifelong friendship, lovers, and memories would be formed while secrets would come into the light.

They were all different in many ways, but the one thing that had brought them together?

The thing that started this iconic group?

The thing that brought them security and serenity?

Hot Cocoa.

*

❝I mean, shit, I don't know, maybe? Maybe they have weird weaknesses. My weakness is curly headed boys.❞

*

I do not own IT, Stranger Things, or their characters. All OC owners will be mentioned. I own nothing but the plot.

*

©essieoleff 2019
cover by essieoleff
plot by essieoleff

*

I hope you all enjoy the story!

This book made me happy the first time around and the second time is no different! I dedicate this book to all of you!

*

★彡 HOT COCOA 彡★