chapter 1

It was Monday, and I was in my room, picking out clothes I wore a black top , my white and black vans,and Jean shorts:

"Anna!" My mom yelled. "Come here!" I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. "What?" I asked. "We are going out to dinner tonight,and i want you to meet Stevens son he's about your age." She explained. Steven is my mom's boyfriend, and it was getting serious.my dad left me when I was little.he never laid a hand on my mother,but he had a problem with drugs.we don't talk a lot. "Ok" I said. I grabbed an apple and walked to school. "Hi Mrs. Goldman!" I waved at my 50 year old neighbor that died a year ago. Confused? Well,you may not believe it,but I'm a medium. I can talk to ghosts, and I can see them.i can't actually sense that thier ghosts, usually they tell me. "Hi dear how are you today?" She asked. "Good" I replied. I wonder if- I was interrupted.

"Who were you talking to bitch?"

Let me introduce you to Felix kassidy. All time hotty and all time bully. Blonde hair,blue eyes,every girl's dream.except me. Felix has hated me for no reason for as long as j can remember." I'm not talking to anyone" I replied. I stopped when he grabbed my wrist."give me your phone"

Was he crazy?

"Hell no" I sassed back.

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" He yelled.

Mrs Goldman turned her head and gave me a look as if too say 'can I scare him' I shook my head. I just didn't feel like it. I just wanted to get it over with. Mrs Goldman turned back to watering her flowers. I handed him my phone. He kept typing something. "What are you doing?" I asked, hoping he wasn't deleting my contacts."putting a tracker in your phone so I know where you are at all times." He said, still typing on the phone. He shoved my phone back in my hand. Then he slapped me in the face. "Go to school" he said walking away. I stood there for a minute, holding my cheek. I continued walking.

When I got to school, my friend, Katy Beyer,sees the mark on my face from where Felix slapped me. "Anna, he has to stop this." Katy said. "Its fine" i said."well anyways, let's get to class.

When I got home, I was getting ready for going out to meet Steven with my mom. I was wearing this:

I ran downstairs ready to go to dinner

We we to a fancy restaurant , and Steven was waiting there. " I'm sorry to keep you waiting, my son hasn't arrived yet." Steven explained."I'm here dad" a familiar voice said. I turned around me and Steven's son looked at each other. Meet Stevens son

Felix

Oh shock! I'm sorry if most of my chapters will be short.
Will Felix and Anna get along?
byy chicas!