•<Chapter 1>•

A/N: Just so you know that this will be cringy. But, still, thank you for reading this book. (//・_・//)

Harriet's POV..

'Where is that little demon of a girl! I wonder who's her new crush this year? It's probably that jerk, Malfoy. She likes the people who doesn't like her.' I scoffed at the thought of that.

I looked at time and saw that it was still early so I went inside the train and hurried to find one of the compartments that was still empty.

Well, the early bird gets the worm and the second mouse gets the cheese.

The Witch Trolley passed by and offered me to buy something.

"Anything off the cart, dear?" she said.

"Oh, I'll just take two Chocolate Frogs, please." I said, as she handed the chocolate over. "Thank you." I paid and she left.

I opened one, as the chocolate frog hopped away (can people even eat the frogs?), and turned the card over.

It read:

BERTIE BOTT

INVENTOR

Bertie Bott was born in 1935. He invented Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans quite by mistake. His original purpose was to create tasty candies from food. He accidently included a pair of dirty socks in his experiment!

 He accidently included a pair of dirty socks in his experiment!

"Eh, got this already." said I. I was starting to uncover the other one but the sliding door began to.. well, slide open. And it revealed my best friend, (Y/N). The only person who knows.. almost all my secrets.

I happily smiled at her. I stood up and hugged her.

"Wow, you're so excited to see me, it seems.", she said sweetly.

"Duh, I'm your bestfriend. Why shouldn't I be happy to see you?", I smiled.

We both sat down and she snatched the chocolate frog that I was about to uncover.

"What'd you get, (Y/N)?" said I.

"Uh.. Adalbert Waffling?" said she.

"Can I look at it?"

"Yeah, sure." She handed the card to me and it read:

ADALBERT WAFFLING

MAGICAL THEORETICIAN

Adalbert Waffling was born in 1899 and died in 1981. This famous thinker wrote all about magic. Every modern wizard and witch have learned from his writings.

 Every modern wizard and witch have learned from his writings

"Oh, cool. So.. how was your summer?", I asked, like any other teenager talking randomly just to break the ice.

"Same old, same old" she said. "My parents are always working and I'm just left alone in the house with Honey."

Honey is her house elf, her parents are working as real estate brokers. So basically, they sell houses for a living. Her parents are both muggles.

"What's the time already?" I asked.

"Oh, it's quarter to 11 already." she replied.

We sat in comfortable silence until someone opened the compartment door.

*""*

Heyo, don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading this book even it's still cringy.

I'm trying to improve this book. Again, I really appreciate that you read this book in your free time.

me, reading the book while writing this book: \(〇_o)/

*""*
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ғᴀᴄᴛ:
ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛᴡᴏ.
-
ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs
ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs