•<Chapter 11>•

I just waited 40 minutes, while watching Kakegurui, thinking of an idea for this. So, here we go. (ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ)

*""*

Myself.

The person I most needed is myself.

I sluggishly looked at the hallway that I stopped in and saw that I subconsciously went to the Room of Requirement.

I've heard about this 'secret room' that was rumored by the older years. I tried it once, just to be by myself, but to no avail.

I sat down, leaning on the wall. I slowly massaged my temples and rubbed my eyes, as I was still tearing up every now and then.

I opened my eyes and laggardly looked up at the wonderful, yet old and aging ceiling. I stared at it, looking thoroughly for the exquisite art that was done in each and every pillar.

I noticed that I have stared at it for quite some time, as my tears have dried and was cold on my cheeks.

I stood up, leaning on the wall for support as my knees were weak and arms are heavy.

Tired and weary from all the sobbing, I tried to do the method that was supposed to get you into the Room. I shut my eyes and concentrated hard on what place I most feel like at home.

...

...

...

I stood in front of the door that had suddenly appeared in my view. Inhaling deeply, I closed my eyes and set my hand on the doorknob and pushed the door open.

As I was shocked, I have forgotten to exhale. I never thought that the Room of Requirement can precisely copy the layout of my room.

Sure, it wasn't that perfect but it was the same bed, same bookshelf, and the same cabinets. As I scanned the place, I knew from the moment that this wasn't really my room was because.. it just doesn't feel right.

I was slightly bothered by the thought of it having the replica of my old room but, eh, that's fine. Nothing can really give you all that you want.

I approached the bed slowly, as I was still confused of getting the idea of this. I sat down on the bed and rubbed my eyes, as I was still crying small droplets of tears every minute.

I looked down on the bed, thinking of how sleepy I am right now.

I laid down on the bed, making myself comfortable. I removed my watch and eyeglasses (if you have one) and glanced all over my room.

Smiling and blinking back tears, threatening to gush out, I closed my eyes and chose not to think of my saddest tomorrow.

*""*

Gahhh, I hate and love my friend for bringing me into the world of anime!

P.S. This is just a cover-up chapter, which means that this is just like a 10.1 but, eh, it's still chapter 11.

P.P.S. I've already watch Erased, Kakegurui, and almost finished Boku no Hero Academia! 🖤

P.P.S.S. I kinda have a crush on Aizawa, my friend thinks I'm weird for having a crush on him, welp, I think I may have to do another book..