•<Chapter 3>•

Your POV..

As I looked over them, I noticed that the train neared Hogwarts.

"Hey guys, we'd better change." I said.

"Oh, Harriet. I'm so sorry but I need to go in the Prefect's compartment now.." said Ron sighing.

"It's fine. I can see you tomorrow anyways." said Harriet, smiling sadly. Ron opened and closed the door as he got out. We opened our trunks and pulled on our school robes.

Then, the train slowed down and heard the usual racket as everyone hurried to get their luggage and pets assembled. We got out of our compartmemt and joined the crowd in the corridor. Slowly, we make our way towards the door. I could smell the pine trees that lined the path down to the lake.

I stepped down the platform and waited to hear the familiar voice of Hagrid's. But it did not come. Instead, we heard a different, female voice.

"First years line up over here, please! All first years to me!" said Professor Grubbly-Plank, the witch who had taken over Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures lessons for awhile in the previous year.

I hold Harriet's arm so I won't lose her. We followed Professor G-P out of the Hogsmeade Station. And saw horseless stagecoaches that took the students above first years to the castle. Harriet glanced quickly at them and looked away to keep an eye out for Ron.

Harriet's POV..

I glanced quickly at the horseless carriages and looked away to search for Ron. I glimpsed at them again for me to see the carriages were no longer horseless. They were completely fleshless, their black coats clinging to their skeletons, of which every bone was visible. Their heads were dragonish, and their pupil-less eyes white and staring. Wings sprouted from each wither, vast, black leathery wings. I looked back at (Y/N) to see her looking at me with a sad smile. She knew that I could see the horses because she attended the funeral of my father, just 2 weeks ago.

My father comitted suicide. I saw it all happen. He took a gun to his mouth and pulled the trigger. I didn't know why I didn't stop him. I was just too.. scared and he was just brave to really do it. I cried for days but I got over it now. Past is in the past. Whatever happens, I can't change it.

I smiled back at her and heard Ron's voice. "Where's Pig?" he asked Harry.

Your POV..

Harriet shouted to get his attention. "HEY RON!" Harriet shouted excitedly as if we hadn't think about death for that previous moments. Ron noticed Harriet and walked towards her.

"Hey, Harriet.. I missed you." Ron said, smiling happily.

"We just saw each other awhile ago." said Harriet, giggling. They continued to talk for awhile until I noticed them.

A short distance away, I saw Draco and his gang, including Crabbe, Goyle, and that girl Pansy, pushing second years away so that they can get a carriage for themselves. In less than three minutes and he's using it to bully people worse than ever. I was walking fastly to get to that git Malfoy. He noticed me and smirked. As I stood in front of him, I slapped him hard on the cheek.

"What was that for?" he said while groaning and rubbing his cheek, it was very red.

"Well, why the heck would you push second years away, you git!" I answered back at him angrily. I now notice Pansy Parkinson about to slap me, Malfoy stood in front of me and took the slap. Not to make the matters worse, I just walked away from them and let them fight.

I was surprised that Professor Snape isn't here to give detention to Malfoy and Pansy. I know that a lot of students dislike him because of his attitude and strictness. I don't know why, but I do, since year 4. I shivered at the thought of me and that certain Professor kissing. Well, it's just fantasies of mine. No one will know it. I walked towards Harriet and saw that Ron is gone. I linked my arm with hers and go to one of the carriages.