Prompt #4

Prompt: What if Noah and Pierce are playing basketball and(they take their shirts off of course) and Max and Owen were sitting off to the side ans can't help but look and Naoh amd Max have to go inside bc you know ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Noah!” Pierce called, holding his hands up.

                Noah tossed the basket to Pierce, who dripped up and dunked it through the net. He jumped away from the net and landed on the ground, wiping sweat from his brow.

                “I suck at basketball,” I said as I watched them.

                “That’s why we’re on the sidelines Maxi,” Owen said.

                He and I were sitting on the back of Noah’s dad’s car, watching them. It was a nice day out, a little hot, but perfect for playing outside.

                “It’s so hot out,” Pierce whined, tugging his shirt off and tossing it to the side. I had to say, there was a good reason why so many people wanted to sleep with Pierce. His body was incredible.

                Noah also tugged his shirt off, revealing his attractive and familiar body. He threw his shirt to the side and began to play again.

                I watched them, suddenly much more interested in basketball. Owen was paying closer attention too now.

                “I like basketball,” I said.

                “It’s my favorite sport,” Owen said, eyeing Pierce’s abs as Pierce jogged over to the net.

                Sweat rolled down their skin as they ran and played, passing the ball to each other and dribbling up to the net to shoot. Noah flipped his hair out of his face and rubbed his chest as he tried to catch his breath.

                I bit my lip as I watched him and shifted uncomfortably. Oh god, he needed to put his shirt back on.

                He stood up and placed his hands on his hips, and I realized how low his shorts were hanging. Pull up your shorts Noah…

                Pierce ran over and jumped on Noah, wrapping his arms around Noah. Noah laughed and tried to wrestle him off.

                They wrestled together, their sweaty bodies bumping into each other. I shifted more as I watched them, wishing they would stop.

                “Oh my god,” Owen groaned. “They’re driving sensitive parts of me crazy.”

                Noah shoved Pierce off and rubbed his chest again, laughing. His shorts dipped even lower, the edge of his boxers visible. I glanced at the little line of hair leading from his navel down, disappearing into his shorts.

                It’s called a happy trail for a reason.

                I mentally groaned as I realized that Houston, we have a problem.

                I jumped down, hoping Owen didn’t notice. I went over to Noah and gripped his wrist, dragging him with me towards the house.

                “We’ll be right back,” I called over my shoulder.

                “What’s wrong Max?” Noah asked curiously. I turned around and he raised his eyebrows. “Oh.”

                “Yea, oh,” I said.

                “Well…I can help you fix that,” he said with a wink.

                “I didn’t bring you in here to talk,” I said and then blushed, because I was becoming a pervert.

                “You’re adorable,” he said, laughing and hugging me tightly. I blushed harder and let out a choked noise.

                “Noah,” I whined.

                “Yea, yea,” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his bedroom. “No Hungry Hungry Hippos this time!”

                I sighed but followed him, shutting his bedroom door and locking it.