Prompt #8

Prompt: Where Noah or Max's parents give them the sex talk when they caught them doing the tango.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Noah and I were currently staring at his dad in horror. A blanket was hastily pulled over our bodies and his dad was looking away in embarrassment.

                “Oh, god, I didn’t think I was going to walk in on that,” Mr. Hottie groaned.

                Noah and I were trying to catch our breaths. Noah reached out and gripped my hand, trying to give me a reassuring look.

                “Get dressed, both of you. I think we need to have a talk. I’ll be waiting for you in the living room,” Mr. Hottie said and closed the door.

                I fell back on Noah’s bed. “This is awful.”

                Noah crawled out of his bed and pulled his clothes on, tossing me mine. “It could be worse. It could’ve been my mom.”

                I climbed out of his bed and got dressed. “That’s not funny. That’s terrifying. Oh my god. I can’t believe this is happening. Your dad just walked in on us having sex.” I blushed heavily, feeling like a total pervert.

                Noah came over and kissed me, taking my hand in his. “Hey, everything will be okay,” he said with a smile.

                He pulled me out of his room and my heart slammed as we went into the living room. Noah’s parents watched us as we sat down on the couch together.

                “Now boys…” Mr. Hottie sighed. “Okay, well, um, you’re very young, and…there are STDs…and…”

                “Teen pregnancy,” Noah chimed in.

                “You can’t get pregnant, Noah,” Mrs. Hottie said. “But your father is right. I’m not saying either of you have STDs, but for all you know, you were born with HIV.”

                “It’s a little late for that,” Noah said, leaning against me. “Besides, sharing is caring!”

                “Noah!” his mom said sharply.

                “Please don’t tell my parents,” I said quietly, starting to shake a little. “Please. We’ll stop, I promise. Just please don’t tell my mom and dad.” My dad would disown me. Maybe he was trying to accept me, but the idea of me having sex with another guy would kill him inside.

                “We won’t!” Noah’s dad assured hastily. “We won’t, Max. But you two are just kids. You should not be having sex.”

                “But since you are…” Mrs. Hottie sighed. “Make sure you’re being safe about it.”

                “No sex talk,” Noah said miserably, slapping his hands over his ear. “We use lube, we’re not getting each other pregnant, and it’s too late for the protective power of Trojan.”

                “We are having a safe sex talk,” Mrs. Hottie said sternly. She nudged her husband. “Help me out. He obviously didn’t listen to the abstinence talk with gave to him.”

                I squirmed uncomfortably, because I had taken the virginity of their youngest child. Hell, they had walked in on me having sex with their son. How embarrassing. Oh god. Is this what slut shaming feels like? I should’ve just stayed a virgin.

                Noah sighed and slipped an arm around my waist, nodding at his parents. “Go ahead. Let’s get through this already.”

                I dropped my head and sighed miserably as his parents launched into a very detailed safe sex talk. Yep, definitely should have stayed a virgin.