Chapter Two

"Put me down Olaf!" I shout and he drops me to the ground.

I stand up and look around the waiting room. Cozy. I see a couple of students staring at me like I'm some stranger. Well, I guess I am. I see the Evil Queens little sister, Jocelyn, the hero, Gillian, and the Rapunzel's younger brother, Jaxon. Great, I have to go to the same school as them now.

"Can you take these cuffs off?" I ask turning to Pete.

"No," he says simply.

"Why not?" I ask "it's not like I'm going to do anything bad. Besides, I know my rights, I'm twelve."

"True," Pete says "but no."

I roll my eyes and walk towards a table. With a bunch of papers on them and see a purple mirror hanging on the wall.

Miri.

"Oh great," I hear a voice inside the mirror mumble "it's bad that Gilly's back but it's even worse that Zalie is here."

"I'm standing right here you know," I snap.

"That's the point," Miri says "Pete, you can take the handcuffs off and leave, Mr. Stilskin doesn't need a meeting with her."

Pete walk over and take the handcuffs off me then leaves with Olaf. I still see those students staring at me.

I roll my eyes. "I get it, I'm a pretty villan whose dad is Peter Pan."

"Or maybe is because you have a bad sense of humor" Miri mumurs.

I glare at her. "It's called being sarcastic and I wasn't trying to be funny so don't skip to conclusions."

Miri sighs. "Zaile and Gilly will be rooming with Maxine, Jax you will be rooming with Ollie."

Jax and Ollie high five while Gilly frowns.

"Sorry Maxine, but I was hoping to be in the same room with my Anna."

"Well then you should have got thrown in the same night as your sister!" Miri snaps.

The group leaves the room and I follow staying a few feet behind. I really don't want to be roommates with the same people who want Rumplestilkin out of the kingdom.

"So, you the famous Zalie," I hear someone say and see a fairy girl with blond hair my own age flutter over to me.

"Isn't it obvious," I say.

"I'm Kayla," she says holding out her hand and I shake it. "Have you ever been to Neverland? What's it like there?"

"I've never been," I reply, "my dad has though."

"That's cool!" Kayla exclaims, "well, gotta go!"

I watch her fly off towards Jocelyn then continue walking behind the rest of the group. This is going to be a long night.
***

The next morning I wake to someone screaming and roll off the top bunk.

"Ow!" I say rubbing my back then stand up.

"Sorry," Gilly says and points to the duck. "That thing ate half of my shoe."

"Does that thing have a name?" I ask.

"Her name is Peaches!" Maxine says proudly.

"Well, Peaches is the most ugliest duck I've ever seen," I say looking at the duck in disgust.