~Chapter 25~

Your vision blurred and head weary, you didn't have the strength to fight off the King of Monsters. It seemed as though the club parted with his presence as he left with no problem. "Help me..." you tried to call, but it passed like the wind over the music.

You tried to look for Mettaton, but even the star of the Underground vanished into the sea of people.

Cool crisp air assaulted your face as you exited the club, several guards standing watch as Asgore exited with you in hand. "We're leaving" he said gruffily, adjusting your body over his shoulder.

"Sir who is that?! Your subjects will question why you've-"

"Shut you filthy mouth. You will not talk to your king that way." Asgore growled. "This is no random monster. This... is the Shifter."

The guards shuttered back from you, immediately falling silent. You could feel it as Asgore ripped the mask from your face and shoved it upward for them to see. "I'll be taking her to the throne room. Prepare her 'room' for my arrival."

"Let me... go..." You rasped.

You don't know where your energy went, but it was as if Asgore had sapped it away. Your mind swam in and out of darkness, your limbs beating against him softening until you could here a malificent chuckle. "You never stood a chance." He growled.

Your eyes fluttered shut and you were plunged into a deep, dreamless dark.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When your eyes opened again, you were surrounded by an army of silver bars, thick and numerous. They came to a point above you, where they all met at a chain link, the metal coil reaching up into the ceiling.

You tried to stand, but the cage swung with your movement, throwing your already weak legs off. You crumbled, a small cry signifying your surprise.

Your head spun violently, and you felt like you were going to be sick. With a strong jerk, the cage leapt forward and started to move. You swallowed your vomit and clutched your head. Your soul, still a charm around your neck, remained small, and weak. Pulling one hand up your side, you found your wings still in place, probably among other features.

A brightness washed over you and you threw your hand to protect your eyes. Loud cheering deafened your ears and the cage abruptly stopped, swinging about as you tried your best not to be jarred.

"The shifter!" He yelled, grabbed the cage and shaking it fervently.

Your gaze swiveled to look at the monster, bitter disgust washing over your tongue. It was Asgore. And below the balcony you sat on, thousands of monsters, some blindly cheering, the rest confused.

You heard the metal click of a lock and Asgore grabbed your arm, yanking you out of the prison. "Go on Shifter! Prove to them your legitimacy! Prove you are the legend!"

Your knees collapsed and you fell to the ground. He pushed you forward and your hands clung to the stone balcony, thoughts racing.

'How did this happen?'

'What's going to happen to me?'

'This is my fault...'

"Now!" Asgore roared, scaring you to reality.

"Eat a fucking dick Asgore." You hissed weakly, trying not give way to your trembling.

His yellowed eyes snapped sharply upon you, gnarled teeth jutting in an enraged snarl. He lifted you easily, his large body purely muscle, and curled his pawed fingers around your neck. "You will show yourself to my kingdom for I will snap your neck here and now." He threatened.