Chapter 9

Snow lead everyone to her cave, where Scorpion should have been, but he wasn't there.
She searched for his mind and found him in the prey center. When she got near she heard a rainwing thinking about her winglet and the injured nightwing on the first day of school.
I have a female in my winglet. A rainwing no less. Snow thought disgustingly
Snowhider quit that nasteness Moon scolded.
Snow forgot that her aunt Kinkaju was a rainwing, as well as Queen Glory. When they got to the prey center she saw the rainwing and at the back of the Prey center, Scorpion was trying to open a coconut.
"That's him." Snow said "Hey Scorpion!" He dropped the coconut and was in it front of her in seconds.
"You're Okay! Yay!" He grabbed her talons and shouted
Then he saw Winter, and bowed
"Your majesty"
Winter seemed pleased, but upset
"Not anymore, now I'm Winter and father" he said, wrapping his wings around Moon and Snow. Snowhider felt the coolness from him.
"Thank you for saving our- my daughter" Moon said.
"Don't worry, I know about the crossbreed in her. I found out on my own"
Just then, both Moon and Snow felt this strange burst of mental happyness, giving them pains. Moon handled it, but Snow in her  current state, couldn't, causing her to fall on her side.
"What is that?" Snow asked clenching her teeth.
"Kinkaju" Moon replied
"Is she okay?" Scorpion asked, panicked.
DON'T TOUCH HER Winter's mind screamed
Then, Kinkaju walked in.