Chapter 11

On her way back to the prey center, she ran into Scorpion
"Owww" she said in pain
"Uh, hi. You should listen to your parents and rest" he said
"I don't need to rest"
"Yes you do. And you shouldn't have talked to your mother and father like that. You can't hate them for wanting what's best for you"
"Don't tell me what's best for me,
sand brain! You can't tell me what I need! You CACTUS LICKER!" Snow yelled
He stopped talking, but his mind was still talking.
She doesn't care about anything but what she thinks. She probably got from the icewing in her. She doesn't seem to care about being a cross breed. Maybe I was wrong about her being kind, quit, sensitive, and shy. Maybe she doesn't like anyone. Maybe she doesn't like me.
She listened to that in his head and pushed passed him. She knew she had hurt him mentally, but right now, she didn't care
Snow was sure she was fine.
"Three moons, dragons get to concerned" Snow said, aggerivated.
Class was tomorrow, so she needed sleep.
That night, she had nightmares, she knew they were visions, of Scorpion getting stabbed in the prey center, and dying alone. Her parents dieing in Sanctuary. Qibli watching Moon. Then she was woken up by Eel.
"Hey, are you okay? You were thrashing around in your sleep so I wanted to make sure you were okay." he said, with his talon on her chest.
"Yes I'm fine. Can you...uh" she said, gesturing to his talon
"Oh, yes. Sorry. I want to say, that you are incredibly beautiful. I didn't know how to say it before because I can't talk to females"
What does she think? Does she think less of me? Does she feel the same way? What happens now? Is she into Scorpion more than me? It would make sense.
Wait, she looks like she's reading something. ARE YOU IN MY HEAD?
She panicked, she could do nothing but stare.
"Can you...Are you..... Your mother is Moonwatcher.... You can read minds can't you?" He said accusingly
"No it's not genenetic, it's given by the moons, so I can't read your mind"
"Oh, okay" he said, relaxing in his pond.